Page 73 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 1265
  1. #721
    Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post

    how in gods name does a surfboard cost as much as a new 50+' Viking Express Sport Fishing Yacht... one of the nicest brands of the market? seriously lol...
    God moves in mysterious ways, Cod are more predictable.

  2. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    You accuse others of something you do regularly.
    Not at all, I answer each post logically, truthfully (and more politely than some) as they come up.

    .

  3. #723
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    11,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    5) It was stated earlier in this thread that Randy rode the board at my request. That is not correct, I had no contact with him until afterwards and did not request that he ride the board. The board was of course available to anyone who wished to try it.

    7) I was warned by an insider in Hawaii that Randy is not to be trusted. I let him ride the board anyway as the event was open to all.
    Contraction there don't you think? How can you LET someone ride the board anyway when you had no knowledge of him riding the board until after the fact? Saying that it was available to all does not cover this contraction. By saying you LET him ride it, it implies you knew beforehand. So which is it Bucko?

  4. #724
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Typical swellinfo d*ckhead
    Posts
    1,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    God moves in mysterious ways, Cod are more predictable.
    Nature (God) works in dynamic ways. Its humans who work in mysterious ways - usually motivated by the accrual of land and gold. But you are familiar with those mysterious ways, arent you? I'm still waiting on the material costs and time of labor to figure out your profit margin. You havent offered that up yet.

    also - for 1,400,000 you could have 14,000 white surf helmets, or 6,222 red wetsuits.

  5. #725
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shoting Piers in Honeyton
    Posts
    4,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Not at all, I answer each post logically by my own warped judgement, truthfully by citing no facts or truth (and more politely than some) as they come up.

    .
    Fixed that for you.

  6. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Contraction there don't you think? How can you LET someone ride the board anyway when you had no knowledge of him riding the board until after the fact? Saying that it was available to all does not cover this contraction. By saying you LET him ride it, it implies you knew beforehand. So which is it Bucko?
    I'm not sure what your point is.

    What I was saying is that a poster here stated that Randy rode the board at my request. This is not correct, I did not request that Randy ride the board he decided to do so without asking me... which is fine but is not the same as me asking him to ride the board.

    I said that I had no contact with Randy until after he rode the board, I did not say that I had no knowledge that he was intending to ride the board. I knew that he was intending to do so because the person who was looking after the board told me so.

    You should improve your reading comprehension.

    .
    Last edited by Roy Stuart; Sep 19, 2013 at 09:21 PM.

  7. #727
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    11,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I'm not sure what your point is.

    What I was saying is that a poster here stated that Randy rode the board at my request. This is not correct, I did not request that Randy ride the board he decided to do so without asking me... which is fine but is not the same as me asking him to ride the board.

    .
    You're talking in circles, you know exactly what I meant. You stated that you LET him ride the board anyway did you not? By stating that, you are implying that you gave him permission, which couldn't be possible if he did so without your knowledge, as stated also. You can't have it both ways. Either you LET him ride the board, or he took it upon himself, can't be both. Therefore you contradicted yourself. Just pointing out your flawed argument. That is all.

  8. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Don't post false quotes on my behalf, thanks in advance.

  9. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    You're talking in circles, you know exactly what I meant. You stated that you LET him ride the board anyway did you not? By stating that, you are implying that you gave him permission, which couldn't be possible if he did so without your knowledge, as stated also. You can't have it both ways. Either you LET him ride the board, or he took it upon himself, can't be both. Therefore you contradicted yourself. Just pointing out your flawed argument. That is all.
    You are confused.

    There is no contradiction at all.

    As stated previously I did not request that Randy ride the board ( which was claimed to be the case by a poster on this thread) I heard from the person who was looking after the board that Randy had decided to ride it. I had no contact with Randy until after he rode it.

    So, Randy rode the board at his own request not mine, and I did not say that he rode the board without my knowledge, as you have claimed. What you have done is change what I have said in an attempt to create a 'contradiction' where none exists. That is a classic informal fallacy in argument known as the 'straw man'.

    Which part of that do you fail to understand?
    Last edited by Roy Stuart; Sep 19, 2013 at 09:29 PM.

  10. #730
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shoting Piers in Honeyton
    Posts
    4,204
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Whoa. While I have no animosity towards that community, but I also previously had no reservations about offending them, especially here. That Chaz Bono really creeps me out.

    Lol this reminds me of the South Park Coon episode when Kyle is ripping on The Coon and Cartman gets mad at him for calling The Coon a f@g. Kyle asks why he's mad and Cartman responds using the word f@g is insensitive to butt pirates! Classic line.