LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 101 of 128 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    It's not honest. It's laden with false troll opinion which is not a real opinion as it's not measurable by any market research because like it's been pointed out before the nay Sayers don't represent a real population.
    Wow, way to be a d'ck Richard, call me a LIAR. I mean Chuck. "Market research"? Wtf is that? Who's the market, eccentric, millionaire surfers? They're a rare breed, the few I know don't ride Roy's boards, I can say that. None of the poor or middle class ones do either except for you and Steve. Are you a millionaire Chuckles? Also, what's not honest? Roy lives in New Zealand and makes wood boards. He sent one to Hawaii and Sponge and Randy and GMac rode it. Then it got to the US and Mr Doof and Surfrat and the Janitor got a hold of it and it blew up in Ocean Beach San Fran and now Wood Ogre's fixing it. What'd I say that wasn't true?

This said, I proved that a Roy olo can perform on short period east coast swells. But the trolls always avoid the reality and delve into falsities to amuse.

The olo works on shorter period swell. Now the argument is for the Turning which the troll bases around their short board standard expectations.
    I've seen the video of you squatting in crappy, little surf. That's great, let's see one in the Eddie or at Mavs where in Roy's own words they'll excel.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    1,000 posts across 100 pages and capped off poetically by the Gaff. Let this thread die in that peace and harmony. SI admin brah - for the love of Lopez, lock this thread please!!!
    Yes. Please.

Roy is a surfboard shaper. Some like his boards, others do not.*

*This statement is honest. It is false troll opinion free and is measurable by market research and representative of a real population.

Oh yeah, and he has lots of hair, a big beard, drives a school bus and has 12 kids.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Wow, way to be a d'ck Richard, call me a LIAR. I mean Chuck. "Market research"? Wtf is that? Who's the market, eccentric, millionaire surfers? They're a rare breed, the few I know don't ride Roy's boards, I can say that. None of the poor or middle class ones do either except for you and Steve. Are you a millionaire Chuckles? Also, what's not honest? Roy lives in New Zealand and makes wood boards. He sent one to Hawaii and Sponge and Randy and GMac rode it. Then it got to the US and Mr Doof and Surfrat and the Janitor got a hold of it and it blew up in Ocean Beach San Fran and now Wood Ogre's fixing it. What'd I say that wasn't true?

I've seen the video of you squatting in crappy, little surf. That's great, let's see one in the Eddie or at Mavs where in Roy's own words they'll excel.
    The point was that it's possible to surf in crappy little short period east coast swell. That's all za gaf

5. Careful zaGaffer thems trollin' words.

"lots of hair" and "a big beard" are phrases used by herd mentality barbershop/beauty salon cartels that are forcing millions of haired people to artificially conform to a false reality of beauty.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    It's a VERY honest review salted with humor. Y'know, humor chucka-boo-boo....that thing which you believe you possess but when you look up no one else is laughing at your verbal shpeckle...?

Gaff has taken the time to post a great review / commentary on the gnome's plankin' product. Perhaps you're upset because this might reflect poorly on your new plankin' website?

Best suggestion of the day, made multiple times by respected Forum posters: lock this thread. Before you & your sleepover buddies drive it to 1k posts.

I'm told by friends that I'm actually hilarious. Like the other night we all took LSD and my buddy jake says "hey chuck a boo boo can we watch you strike the torso doll" ? My glove speed is decent just admit it

I'm told by friends that I'm actually hilarious. Like the other night we all took LSD and my buddy jake says "hey chuck a boo boo can we watch you strike the torso doll" ? My glove speed is decent just admit it
    It wasn't the speed which impressed me but rather the force and mass involved, plus the wild dog.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachCruiser01 View Post

Roy is a surfboard shaper.

Some like his boards, others do not.*

No argument there.

It's kind of mean to lock a thread of such epic proportions, how about just ignoring it if you don't like it?... in which case it will only be updated occasionally when I have something new to show.

We know you drank the punch a 80 pages ago bro..

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    And further more, he called 8 sec short period. I was out riding my 6'8" egg in 1-2ft@5sec last night. The conditions sucked, but I still got a few rides in. Making a straight shot, barely standing up, in waist high surf (at 8sec) really doesn't prove a whole lot.