LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 102 of 130 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1291
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    We know you drank the punch a 80 pages ago bro..
    I don't get it , please expand. Actually don't. This thread is epic and it's actually interesting and can be well humored.
    Admit it people., the forum had been flat for a while until some Roy stuff shows up and some bickering begins.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    And further more, he called 8 sec short period. I was out riding my 6'8" egg in 1-2ft@5sec last night. The conditions sucked, but I still got a few rides in. Making a straight shot, barely standing up, in waist high surf (at 8sec) really doesn't prove a whole lot.
    Originally it was focused around surf that's shorter period and I believe Clemson referred to it as 8 second. 5 second is a whole new story tho. But now we all can admit that the olo can produce a long , fast and rewarding glide in 8 second east coast swell.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    It's not honest. It's laden with false troll opinion
    wtf is a false opinion??? This thread is so past its life cycle. Probably needs to be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    produce a long , fast and rewarding glide in 8 second.
    that's what I say to the ladies.... works 60% of the time.... every time!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    It wasn't the speed which impressed me but rather the force and mass involved, plus the wild dog.
    Big tree swings hard. Big tree also drops in on bombs via #olomagic #farout #roy

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    wtf is a false opinion??? This thread is so past its life cycle. Probably needs to be closed.
    False opinion is the sense of mockery that's tossed around. Not doubting some of you actually might not want to own a olo and that's fine. It's my opinion that boards with less than 60 liters are silly anyway. I'm also 6 3 215 so I'm just a big guy who drops in and doesn't care about airs

Drinking the punch --> LSD --> Off the bus on the bus? Your an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Truth. I see this thread getting out of hand soon and the mods stepping in to prevent that.

Images
    I like these threads that Roy puts up because it's for real. And that's why it draws in the humor troll act which can be fun. I'm a troll too so it's all good.

the topic should not be "discussing roy's sb design" it should be "diss'n roy's sb designs" as this is a completely useless thread now.