LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 103 of 129 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1289
    This. Thread. Must. Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still interested in getting this thread back on track--as I have posted before Roy is going in his own direction and I think its incredibly related to a "surf forum"--I'm not necessarily going to buy/ride one, but his concepts are interesting.

As for those of you who could not care less...Chavez, Yankee, etc....why keep on clicking on the thread just let it take its course. Plenty of other threads to focus on, and Roy is only posting on this particular thread! If he were all over the board trolling you (as you are him) I think I would be a more sympathetic to your perspective...but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Back to my question Roy...what's the glassing schedule on the "foam" boards? Is "flex" a concern as it was with the wood boards--interested in hearing how you are going to adapt your concepts...

I'd love to ride one of his boards. I wish I could I could own because that would mean it was given to me by Roy, or I came into a shipload of money. Since I'm broke, Hey Roy, got any free samples?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I'd love to ride one of his boards. I wish I could I could own because that would mean it was given to me by Roy, or I came into a shipload of money. Since I'm broke, Hey Roy, got any free samples?
    When Roy gave me his hand drawn plans and his 3d fin prototype I was grateful as it emanated Roy's astral energy which is extremely powerful. Roy might as well have his hair turn blonde while surfing and then start glowing gold because this guy is goin super Saiyan on these super long boards

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    When Roy gave me his hand drawn plans and his 3d fin prototype I was grateful as it emanated Roy's astral energy which is extremely powerful. Roy might as well have his hair turn blonde while surfing and then start glowing gold because this guy is goin super Saiyan on these super long boards
    Ha, you said asstral energy.

You are one weird dude.

this is awesome. speaks volumes

That entire statement sounds so gay that I am at a loss for words! Making fun of that would be the same as beating the crap out of a toddler, just seems wayyyyyy to easy.

Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    I'm still interested in getting this thread back on track--as I have posted before Roy is going in his own direction and I think its incredibly related to a "surf forum"--I'm not necessarily going to buy/ride one, but his concepts are interesting.

As for those of you who could not care less...Chavez, Yankee, etc....why keep on clicking on the thread just let it take its course. Plenty of other threads to focus on, and Roy is only posting on this particular thread! If he were all over the board trolling you (as you are him) I think I would be a more sympathetic to your perspective...but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Back to my question Roy...what's the glassing schedule on the "foam" boards? Is "flex" a concern as it was with the wood boards--interested in hearing how you are going to adapt your concepts...
    How am I trolling this train wreck of a thread when that was my 1st post on it? And I do care about Roy and his self serving horse-sh!t that he spews. His designs suck and he and Charles can take them and stick them up each others a$$es. All I said was this thread needs to die (which it does). You're picking the wrong tree to bark up calling me a troll. 100 + pages dedicated to a flake who thinks he's a revolutionary builder.

they do things different in new zealand.