Page 103 of 127 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1265
    Are they the same shapes as your wood boards? Do they keep with the parallel profile thing you got goin?

Quote Originally Posted by leetymike808 View Post
    Are they the same shapes as your wood boards? Do they keep with the parallel profile thing you got goin?
    Yes, although the profile is blended a little, almost parallel but not quite. Likewise the rail sections are almost constant The rail apex is constant as is the upper section of the rail, below the apex we have some tapering going on.

Planshape pics tomorrow. There are four 8 footers, three of which are shaped.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I have three very sweet 8' boards shaped in EPS, time for some short boarding...
    By 3 very sweet boards, you mean multiple commercial real estate investments.

Quote Originally Posted by CJsurf View Post
    All I want to know is why the guy in the videos is wearing a helmet????
    Keeps the splinters only in his ass & not in his cranium.

Yeah roy those look like pretty good little single fins. Maybe a little too long for my tastes at 8'+, unless i was goin triple overhead or something. but they look like fun, single fin is a good call.

Images
    IMG_4075.jpgi like the mini earl. but the full size one will do it for me no doubt. IMG_4079.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by leetymike808 View Post
    Yeah roy those look like pretty good little single fins. Maybe a little too long for my tastes at 8'+, unless i was goin triple overhead or something. but they look like fun, single fin is a good call.
    Thanks Mike.

Length doesn't necessarily mean what it used to mean to us.

Once upon a time 8 foot single fins were usually narrower and thicker than shorter singles, because they were designed for big waves. By going wider that longer for big waves only theory no longer applies, and they still do as well or better in sizeable waves than the narrower boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Thanks Mike.

Length doesn't necessarily mean what it used to mean to us.

Once upon a time 8 foot single fins were usually narrower and thicker than shorter singles, because they were designed for big waves. By going wider that longer for big waves only theory no longer applies, and they still do as well or better in sizeable waves than the narrower boards.
    you are a visionary

you should have your own reality show

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    you are a visionary

you should have your own reality show

Metard is killing it lately.