Page 113 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1265
    God Roy is a douche canoe no matter where he goes. I wish he would get as agrro here as he does on other sites. Denying the holocaust and stuff. Damn kiwi butt pounding turd boy. Roy you suck.
    dont-be-a-douche-canoe[1].jpg

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    God Roy is a douche canoe no matter where he goes. I wish he would get as agrro here as he does on other sites. Denying the holocaust and stuff. Damn kiwi butt pounding turd boy. Roy you suck.
    Hahahaha sweet pic rcarter! Yeah man I couldn't agree more, cracked up when I saw that thread.

I think the subject line of this thread brings me to the biggest question raised here....
    why are we even discussing roy's board? Isn't anyone else kinda sick of the circular discussion by now?

The floating hate avatar, I'm digging it Gitcarter. One of your stronger bids yet for HOTY14. But still, let me know how 2nd place tastes when spicoli hands you the napkin.

Hate on, compadre, hate on.

Yankee...nt., below...still interested in hearing a response Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    The only "dead horse" on this Forum is gnome's board. Talk about one of the biblical plagues being inflicted upon us...

And you; you tumble straight into gnome's chasm of stupidity, i.e, the gnome posts moronic designs & claims to be the best shaper in the world, and there you go asking serious questions about gnome's glued-together woodpiles.

Really...re-read my post...I asked a surf related question about his fins/fin set-up...although odd his fins have legitimate value in my opinion...his boards...I don't ride olos, but you have to appreciate the craftsmanship it takes to make that type of board...you ever shape a board? If so...post it...I'm interested in talking about the design with you as well if its related to boards I'm interested in. Back to my point, his fins are unique...something that could be applied to other boards...so ya...I think that a serious question about a guy making them is legitimate and worthwhile.

Bummer that you think you need to be the thought police and moderator on what can be spoken/read on here...thought you were better/against that type of thing...

I mean, do you even surf...? Or is it just Monday? Because, really, asking if the gnome's gigantic wood plank would have less drag if the fin were shaped differently is wtf material.

Yes its Monday....and yes...I do surf...as often as possible. Further, I shape some of my own boards...and love ideas on board and fin design. You even care about your equipment? Bet you one of those guys that love surfing on the composite fins right...doesn't make a difference eh? I think you get my point here...

Tell you what yankee...don't post on Roy's thread...let it go...you seem to have an issue with him. Act like an adult...let it go. For some reason he's your whipping boy...whatever...you don't like his attitude or arrogance...his board not performance enough for ya...got it. Move on...I'm interested in design and think there are others on here too outside of chuck...119 pages of material (some crap other worth reading)...says something about the level of interest...

Lastly, you seem upset that I addressed the fact that I think your "trolling" posts are boring and repetitive...they are...and they're pointed at Roy, Chuck, Wayne, etc. I think we all get it...you don't like them...you are HOTY...congratulations. Quit being so childish and move onto trolling less surf related threads...like the shark-hunter thread or volcom boys thread...

Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    Yankee...nt., below...still interested in hearing a response Roy.
    Bottom line is Roy is a low life piece of monkey nut sack hair that is so damn self obsessed he can't take any criticism and thinks everyone is out to get him. He claims to be this great thinker yet will never have an open discussion about his boards if one single negative point is brought up he just attacks the person who made it. He stays calm on this site and likes to call out me and Yankee for neing "rude" or "low brow" but if you find the Luddite on other sites you will see he too is a razor tounge snake who spews hate as well. In fact SI is one of the few sites left that did not ban him for life. For god sake the douche bag denies the holocaust happened or at the very least states it was exagerated.

Bottom line is Roy is a low life piece of monkey nut sack hair that is so damn self obsessed he can't take any criticism and thinks everyone is out to get him. He claims to be this great thinker yet will never have an open discussion about his boards if one single negative point is brought up he just attacks the person who made it. He stays calm on this site and likes to call out me and Yankee for neing "rude" or "low brow" but if you find the Luddite on other sites you will see he too is a razor tounge snake who spews hate as well. In fact SI is one of the few sites left that did not ban him for life. For god sake the douche bag denies the holocaust happened or at the very least states it was exagerated.
    I'm with you carter...I've been on sways longer than I have on this bb and I know what type of conversation I'm getting into with Roy...but just because I disagree with him on most things doesn't mean I can't learn a few things along the way. Civility...its all about civility for me when talking with Roy...he's usually pretty good when you don't go after 'em...(third person there Roy...sorry about that)...but his concepts are pretty interesting...haven't heard anyone doing 3d printing of fins...or someone having such a desire to immprove the olo...etc. He's committed to his concept...I can appreciate that...doesn't make me want to ride his boards, but I appreciate his commitment (nt., similar perspective I see with with Tomo...but I would ride one of those any day).

Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    I'm with you carter...I've been on sways longer than I have on this bb and I know what type of conversation I'm getting into with Roy...but just because I disagree with him on most things doesn't mean I can't learn a few things along the way. Civility...its all about civility for me when talking with Roy...he's usually pretty good when you don't go after 'em...(third person there Roy...sorry about that)...but his concepts are pretty interesting...haven't heard anyone doing 3d printing of fins...or someone having such a desire to immprove the olo...etc. He's committed to his concept...I can appreciate that...doesn't make me want to ride his boards, but I appreciate his commitment (nt., similar perspective I see with with Tomo...but I would ride one of those any day).
    Yeah I have always said his craft are great looking and interesting but he takes such and @sshole statnce when anyone questions his pricing that it just made me not care about anything else he ever says. I think he is a poser for acting like he can sell his boards for $1,000,000+ but then turning around and selling the plans for a couple hundred!?!? That just shows he has no faith in one of his craft selling for the stupid prices he tries to charge. The fin printing is cool but here is an article from last summer about other folks doing 3D fin printing before Roy even posted his link but yet he claims to be the pioneer in this area. http://www.surfermag.com/blogs/desig...t-press-print/

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    T

claims to be the best shaper in the world

I'm often accused of having claimed this but never have.

It's not a concept which makes any sense to a rational mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post

It's not a concept which makes any sense to a rational mind.
    especially considering how many boards are made by machine.