LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 113 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1291
    Quote Originally Posted by leetymike808 View Post
    I'm not sayin it has to much rocker for hawaii...i personally think it appears to have to much rocker in general for a long board. Like i said personal opinion. You are entitle to design and make what you'd like. And i'm not arguing that. Im really just talkin boards. it interests me.

The amount of rocker in a board is something which can be measured, so opinion which is not based on measurement is of little use.

When I say that the board has les rocker than most longboards and is in the low rockered range then it's a matter of measured and thus demonstrable, fact.

Why would you persist in stating that it has too much rocker when measurements show that it has a low rocker when compared with other longboards? It doesn't make sense to cling to such erroneous beliefs.

Keep in mind that appearance can be deceptive when it comes to rocker. Measurement is the key.

I go out for a night to entertain a rather spirited and riotous wahine and I return to see epic posts from rcarter and yankee. Good work buoys. Yo, leetymike, you think Royboy lathers his arks down with Axe Surf Waxe before sessions? He's got to. Randy must've been immune to the kookrodisiac.

FLY A BANNER FOR DP STOKE ON THE EC IN A MATTER OF HOURS

get a haircut hippie!!!!

Very nice looking board Roy, the fin looks strange but the woodwork is nice. Not worth the price you ask but I give credit where credit is due.

Got Dahm Roy. It slices and dices and even has a melon baller attached.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Got Dahm Roy. It slices and dices and even has a melon baller attached.
    CALL NOW!
    just 3 easy payments of $333,333.33.
    IF YOU CALL NOW we WILL throw in a free melon baller.

next one will make Julean fries. That's a beautiful board and I'd love to be able to afford it. Maybe with my SI discount, I'd only have to sell my house and my first born.

looks like it has too much rocker.... and the blue color of the fin is the wrong blue.
    lol. kidding ol roystein! looks nice.

The craftsmanship is excellent, without a doubt. Looks as if it's got a fair amount of concave almost throughout the shape. I'm curious about a couple of items: What is the purpose of the semi-circular fin trailer, and why do wood shapes appear to have so little foil compared to their foam counterparts?

Back in the 70's a friend and I were going to try to shape a board. the design we came up with was similar to the melonballer but was more like a manta ray mouth. we pooled our money, bought a blank, drew out a design and whittled it down to a hand plane. It's a special person that can make a precious item out of a block of something.