LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 115 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1274
    Images

They are much more vicious over there than we are.

Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    Come on yank...from Roy's perspective he's not riding the board in the sweet spot...addressed before in this thread...talk about beating a dead horse.

The better question would be about the angle of the attack of the bottom (?) of the fin (bottom curve of the tunnel fin...wondering if it would create unnecessary drag...why not just create a square tunnel fin...what's the word Roy?...and why the addition of the center fin...more drag..maybe some overkill? Just wondering not trolling ya...
    The only "dead horse" on this Forum is gnome's board. Talk about one of the biblical plagues being inflicted upon us...

And you; you tumble straight into gnome's chasm of stupidity, i.e, the gnome posts moronic designs & claims to be the best shaper in the world, and there you go asking serious questions about gnome's glued-together woodpiles.

I mean, do you even surf...? Or is it just Monday? Because, really, asking if the gnome's gigantic wood plank would have less drag if the fin were shaped differently is wtf material.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    They are much more vicious over there than we are.
    Indeed, they're good for our image, make us seem civil. And we have more surf related topics imo.

God Roy is a douche canoe no matter where he goes. I wish he would get as agrro here as he does on other sites. Denying the holocaust and stuff. Damn kiwi butt pounding turd boy. Roy you suck.
    dont-be-a-douche-canoe[1].jpg

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    God Roy is a douche canoe no matter where he goes. I wish he would get as agrro here as he does on other sites. Denying the holocaust and stuff. Damn kiwi butt pounding turd boy. Roy you suck.
    Hahahaha sweet pic rcarter! Yeah man I couldn't agree more, cracked up when I saw that thread.

I think the subject line of this thread brings me to the biggest question raised here....
    why are we even discussing roy's board? Isn't anyone else kinda sick of the circular discussion by now?

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    The floating hate avatar, I'm digging it Gitcarter. One of your stronger bids yet for HOTY14. But still, let me know how 2nd place tastes when spicoli hands you the napkin.

Hate on, compadre, hate on.

Yankee...nt., below...still interested in hearing a response Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    The only "dead horse" on this Forum is gnome's board. Talk about one of the biblical plagues being inflicted upon us...

And you; you tumble straight into gnome's chasm of stupidity, i.e, the gnome posts moronic designs & claims to be the best shaper in the world, and there you go asking serious questions about gnome's glued-together woodpiles.

Really...re-read my post...I asked a surf related question about his fins/fin set-up...although odd his fins have legitimate value in my opinion...his boards...I don't ride olos, but you have to appreciate the craftsmanship it takes to make that type of board...you ever shape a board? If so...post it...I'm interested in talking about the design with you as well if its related to boards I'm interested in. Back to my point, his fins are unique...something that could be applied to other boards...so ya...I think that a serious question about a guy making them is legitimate and worthwhile.

Bummer that you think you need to be the thought police and moderator on what can be spoken/read on here...thought you were better/against that type of thing...

I mean, do you even surf...? Or is it just Monday? Because, really, asking if the gnome's gigantic wood plank would have less drag if the fin were shaped differently is wtf material.

Yes its Monday....and yes...I do surf...as often as possible. Further, I shape some of my own boards...and love ideas on board and fin design. You even care about your equipment? Bet you one of those guys that love surfing on the composite fins right...doesn't make a difference eh? I think you get my point here...

Tell you what yankee...don't post on Roy's thread...let it go...you seem to have an issue with him. Act like an adult...let it go. For some reason he's your whipping boy...whatever...you don't like his attitude or arrogance...his board not performance enough for ya...got it. Move on...I'm interested in design and think there are others on here too outside of chuck...119 pages of material (some crap other worth reading)...says something about the level of interest...

Lastly, you seem upset that I addressed the fact that I think your "trolling" posts are boring and repetitive...they are...and they're pointed at Roy, Chuck, Wayne, etc. I think we all get it...you don't like them...you are HOTY...congratulations. Quit being so childish and move onto trolling less surf related threads...like the shark-hunter thread or volcom boys thread...

Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    Yankee...nt., below...still interested in hearing a response Roy.
    Bottom line is Roy is a low life piece of monkey nut sack hair that is so damn self obsessed he can't take any criticism and thinks everyone is out to get him. He claims to be this great thinker yet will never have an open discussion about his boards if one single negative point is brought up he just attacks the person who made it. He stays calm on this site and likes to call out me and Yankee for neing "rude" or "low brow" but if you find the Luddite on other sites you will see he too is a razor tounge snake who spews hate as well. In fact SI is one of the few sites left that did not ban him for life. For god sake the douche bag denies the holocaust happened or at the very least states it was exagerated.