LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 117 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1274
    Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    ...any foil shots?

Yankee...look below...you want to chat with me just PM me....
    Another waynetheinsaaaane, looking for new buddies to pm with. No, uh, I don't think so, silly wabbit. You & wayne go 'long now. wayne's white van, stained & steenking inside with foul fluids & nastiness & duct tape, awaits you both: he has some more "foil shots" for you.

Your Victor Mature alter ego is pretty lame, bumpkin.

Bottom line: anyone defending the gnome hasn't a clue as to what the bastard is really about. Ergo, by extension, that makes you.....his loving troll.
    Last edited by yankee; Jul 1, 2014 at 01:29 AM.

The one thing I keep remembering is that Roy is old (I would say 65 or older, so at least a good 25-30 years older than me) and will be in the ground before me so there will be some Roy free years on SI. This always makes me smile

Saw this on tv last night. With all of the contextual ads on the interwebs I can't believe this one or a variation of it has never shown up on this site, the ERbb or surfline. I mean where else do you find topics on gnomes, surfing and travel on one page. Someone's algorithm needs some tweaking.

cold... but the holocaust thing makes it deserving... who the heck denies the holocaust?

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    The one thing I keep remembering is that Roy is old (I would say 65 or older, so at least a good 25-30 years older than me) and will be in the ground before me so there will be some Roy free years on SI. This always makes me smile

Quote Originally Posted by Big Wet Monster View Post
    cold... but the holocaust thing makes it deserving... who the heck denies the holocaust?
    Not saying I wish it upon Roy but facts are facts. And yes the denying of the holocaust thing is total crap.

Many false and retarded defamatory statements have been made here again by the usual suspects.

Observers will notice that unlike rcarter, yankee and co. I do not presume to speak on behalf of other people.

Any statements made about what I think are worthless unless directly quoted, or posted by me.

More fins are coming up in the next week, including B****r runners with 8 degrees of cant and some small BLEF foiled side fins at 3.5' and 2.5" for futures boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    More fins are coming up in the next week, including B****r runners with 8 degrees of cant and some small BLEF foiled side fins at 3.5' and 2.5" for futures boxes.
    Qui tacet consentit

No "thanks for the heads up Gaff"?

why the fck are we talking about these kook boards when we have a swell and a bench press contest happening in belmar NJ THIS weekend????

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Qui tacet consentit

No "thanks for the heads up Gaff"?
    Gaff, he obviously knew this but wanted to see if anyone else knew it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Many false and retarded defamatory statements have been made here again by the usual suspects.

Observers will notice that unlike rcarter, yankee and co. I do not presume to speak on behalf of other people.

Any statements made about what I think are worthless unless directly quoted, or posted by me..
    You mean like this thread below Douche Canoe? Yes the video that started it is gone but the posts will suffice to prove what you said/think, including saying the Allies perpetrated mass murder while riding Europe of a homicidal dictator who did commit mass murder that you deny. You are a real class act you piece of dog sh!t. Maybe you can come to the US and we can put your Kiwi a$$ in an oven or gas chamber and rid the world of your worthless DNA before it spreads from that rag tag piece of crap thing you call a family.

http://community.magicseaweed.com/vi...hp?f=9&t=33844
    Last edited by rcarter; Jul 1, 2014 at 07:44 PM.