LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 121 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1291
  1. #1201
    Roy, evidently you didn't get the memo of the new Kinder Gentler 'Merka. we changed our national anthem to reflect it.
    So, unless you want to experience 'merkin Exceptionalism, get a free tour of Gitmo, and practice holding yer breath, Learn it!

  2. #1202
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I don't go to bars and I don't drink alcohol.
    "Son, never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

  3. #1203
    standing on my chair clapping with a grin from ear to ear.... Happy fourth of july 'MERICA

    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I'd say that would get your ass kicked in bars across NYC, DC, def Chicago & perhaps even LA if you ever left your little phony island compound & dealt with people of all stripes instead of just pranging your inbred klan.

    You label the Holocaust as a "marketing term" whereas it was a protracted humanitarian crisis instigated by a political party that murdered millions of people, not just Jews, but Catholics, Protestants, Lutherans, Buddhists, gypsies, people who voiced disagreement with the Nazi regime, homosexuals, lesbians, people of any color whatsoever. And all because Hitler deemed these people "sub-human" and "inferior."

    Jesse Owens kicked the Nazi ass in Berlin in the 1936 Olympics, Hitler refused to shake his hand because he was, to Hitler, "an inferior man of color."

    You, nazi-gnome, smugly proclaim that you know 'the real truth' of things like the Holocaust, surfboard design, procreation, and so much more. In reality you are an evil piece of crap that needs to be taken apart, dismantled and disposed of. The world suffers from people such as you.

    Bosnia, Rwanda, northern Ireland, Israel-Palestine, Iraq, Croatia, Russia, Crimea, Sudan, Tibet and so many more....the list of human beings persecuted for their race or religion or beliefs is sadly, insanely endless. It is people such as you, nazi-gnome, that perpetuate this hatred through your rants posturing on the Internet as pseudo-intellectual musings.

    In fact, you're insane.

    Sure, you function for appearance sake. You put your clothing on when you're done boinking your children, you trim your idiotic poseur-Methusalah beard, you don your orange jumpsuit as a local 'eccentric,' you create planks of wood that perform poorly yet you claim to be the finest technology in the surfboard industry.....and all along you make statements that illustrate your conviction that the world doesn't understand you, doesn't understand your true innovative genius when it comes along, that the surfing world refuses to recognize your sodden, ridiculous planks as superior boards because it's all about the money.

    You're a phony because you're insane. You're annoying because you post your total crap on this Forum. You're deserving of scorn because you hate. Sways banned you for all of these reasons and more. Any rational human being would see fit that you are isolated to the point wherin your poisonous bile can not be spread to others.

  4. #1204
    Roy is such a stiff. Let's cut his beard.

  5. #1205
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    5,693
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I'd say that would get your ass kicked in bars across NYC, DC, def Chicago & perhaps even LA if you ever left your little phony island compound & dealt with people of all stripes instead of just pranging your inbred klan.

    You label the Holocaust as a "marketing term" whereas it was a protracted humanitarian crisis instigated by a political party that murdered millions of people, not just Jews, but Catholics, Protestants, Lutherans, Buddhists, gypsies, people who voiced disagreement with the Nazi regime, homosexuals, lesbians, people of any color whatsoever. And all because Hitler deemed these people "sub-human" and "inferior."

    Jesse Owens kicked the Nazi ass in Berlin in the 1936 Olympics, Hitler refused to shake his hand because he was, to Hitler, "an inferior man of color."

    You, nazi-gnome, smugly proclaim that you know 'the real truth' of things like the Holocaust, surfboard design, procreation, and so much more. In reality you are an evil piece of crap that needs to be taken apart, dismantled and disposed of. The world suffers from people such as you.

    Bosnia, Rwanda, northern Ireland, Israel-Palestine, Iraq, Croatia, Russia, Crimea, Sudan, Tibet and so many more....the list of human beings persecuted for their race or religion or beliefs is sadly, insanely endless. It is people such as you, nazi-gnome, that perpetuate this hatred through your rants posturing on the Internet as pseudo-intellectual musings.

    In fact, you're insane.

    Sure, you function for appearance sake. You put your clothing on when you're done boinking your children, you trim your idiotic poseur-Methusalah beard, you don your orange jumpsuit as a local 'eccentric,' you create planks of wood that perform poorly yet you claim to be the finest technology in the surfboard industry.....and all along you make statements that illustrate your conviction that the world doesn't understand you, doesn't understand your true innovative genius when it comes along, that the surfing world refuses to recognize your sodden, ridiculous planks as superior boards because it's all about the money.

    You're a phony because you're insane. You're annoying because you post your total crap on this Forum. You're deserving of scorn because you hate. Sways banned you for all of these reasons and more. Any rational human being would see fit that you are isolated to the point wherin your poisonous bile can not be spread to others.
    How did I miss this vitriolic masterpiece??? Bravo good sir.

  6. #1206
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shoting Piers in Honeyton
    Posts
    2,474
    Yeah Yankee's post and Chics vid pretty much summed it up. From America to you Roy:
    6923b6b7604440cc170ca1bc62f48d79.jpg
    18e258e0feb618c872ff266b1d0ed9a7de30d25fa3046d2fbe57004c55b575f0.jpg

  7. #1207
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    1,969
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    How did I miss this vitriolic masterpiece??? Bravo good sir.
    indeed

    bravo sir

  8. #1208
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Yeah Yankee's post and Chics vid pretty much summed it up. From America to you Roy:
    6923b6b7604440cc170ca1bc62f48d79.jpg
    18e258e0feb618c872ff266b1d0ed9a7de30d25fa3046d2fbe57004c55b575f0.jpg
    I was being facetious.

  9. #1209

  10. #1210
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    1,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    lol

    irrelevant