Page 121 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1265
    You haven't discussed design here much at all. You are basically just using this as ad space.

There is only one way to settle this. Give one to Joel Tudor or Wingnut to test drive. You may not have a high personal opinion of Randy Rarick, but these 2 guys are respected worldwide for their board knowledge and riding skills.

Nobody really gives a rat's arse about the opinion of some unknown wanker from Invercargill, the Sheep Buggering Capital of The World.

Judging from his description, I'm betting that you let him borrow somebody else's SUP.

Geez, even Edison and Bell had to let others sample their products. It can't be "genius" or "breakthrough" if you are the only one making all the claims. Otherwise, you are just another Kaczynski, albeit one that wears wetsuits the color of offshore buoys.

The review looks like the same one (and the only one AFAIK) that's been on his blog for a while and frankly sounds like a fluff piece from a bad PR firm. Who knows if its even real?

Only thing you're gonna get is video after video of him trimming down the line...lots of claims about performance, precious little in the way of proof. Odd business model when trying to sell six figure boards. Could buy a Ferrari, Lambo, etc. for those prices and plenty of ways to verify that those actually perform like they say.

Kinda like trying to sell someone a Lambo and showing them a vid of it cruising at 35PMPH and pulling into a parking space.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Royboy that's not a terrible film. Please tell me you or a friend are not skilled in CGI. That's strange if so. I'd watch it again if I get 5 minutes of my life back and the soundtrack is dope too.
    \

Cheers ES. There's no CGI in the video though.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

You haven't discussed design here much at all.
    I've discussed design as much as possible, remember it takes more than one for a discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post

Nobody really gives a rat's arse about the opinion of some unknown wanker from Invercargill, the Sheep Buggering Capital of The World.
    RB is only one of many who gave great reviews on the FP Ghost 13.

Whether you accept them or not is up to you and is of scant concern to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post

The review looks like the same one (and the only one AFAIK) that's been on his blog for a while and frankly sounds like a fluff piece from a bad PR firm. Who knows if its even real?
    It's real and I have many more good ride reports.

Only thing you're gonna get is video after video of him trimming down the line...

Yep, trimming AND turning... one of the world's top longboarders ( from Santa cruz) commented on these designs recently that they " turn amazingly well from the sweet spot"

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    It's real and I have many more good ride reports.

Yep, trimming AND turning... one of the world's top longboarders ( from Santa cruz) commented on these designs recently that they " turn amazingly well from the sweet spot"
    Yes but is there any vid of said top longboarder riding it???????

we should rename this thread to dissing roy's surfboard....

Quote Originally Posted by leetymike808 View Post
    Yes but is there any vid of said top longboarder riding it???????
    He was commenting on this video, I sent him a Warp Drive fin which he used regularly and likes.