Page 118 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1265
  1. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

    you've been banned from Sway's, banned from MSW, banned from other sites.
    Try sticking to the facts.

    I have only ever been banned from one site, and that is swaylocks.

    The site owner said that I had broken no rules, but had to go.





    your hatred for Jews... and your intense dislike for Americans.

    Utter nonsense I hate no one nor do I have an 'intense dislike' for any nationality least of all Americans.

    I merely disapprove of many of the actions of your current government.



    Still, your toning it down doesn't hide the fact that you, nazi-gnome, are a hateful beast who hates behind your passive aggressive twisted words of ignorance.
    I disapprove of all forms of fascism and that includes Nazism.

  2. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post

    Also how can we debate when you will not state what you truly believe?

    i always say what I truly believe.



    What we want you to do is own up to what you said about both the holocasut and the Allies in the thread I posted. You love to say people put words in your mouth but when we post links to your own words you respond once again with cryptic posts like "some of you are screwed in too tight" and other crap dodging the real issue.

    I'm not sure what your problem is... the quotes are there read them at your leisure.

    If you wish to discuss politics in depth with me then start a thread in the place and I'll respond... or is it you who are too 'chicken'?




    99% of this forum will still hate you for your anti American feelings and denial of the holocasut.
    I'm not anti american at all i just don't like your government.

    As for 'holocaust' it is merely a marketing term.

  3. #1173
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    8,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I'm not anti american at all i just don't like your government.

    As for 'holocaust' it is merely a marketing term.
    I'd say that would get your ass kicked in bars across NYC, DC, def Chicago & perhaps even LA if you ever left your little phony island compound & dealt with people of all stripes instead of just pranging your inbred klan.

    You label the Holocaust as a "marketing term" whereas it was a protracted humanitarian crisis instigated by a political party that murdered millions of people, not just Jews, but Catholics, Protestants, Lutherans, Buddhists, gypsies, people who voiced disagreement with the Nazi regime, homosexuals, lesbians, people of any color whatsoever. And all because Hitler deemed these people "sub-human" and "inferior."

    Jesse Owens kicked the Nazi ass in Berlin in the 1936 Olympics, Hitler refused to shake his hand because he was, to Hitler, "an inferior man of color."

    You, nazi-gnome, smugly proclaim that you know 'the real truth' of things like the Holocaust, surfboard design, procreation, and so much more. In reality you are an evil piece of crap that needs to be taken apart, dismantled and disposed of. The world suffers from people such as you.

    Bosnia, Rwanda, northern Ireland, Israel-Palestine, Iraq, Croatia, Russia, Crimea, Sudan, Tibet and so many more....the list of human beings persecuted for their race or religion or beliefs is sadly, insanely endless. It is people such as you, nazi-gnome, that perpetuate this hatred through your rants posturing on the Internet as pseudo-intellectual musings.

    In fact, you're insane.

    Sure, you function for appearance sake. You put your clothing on when you're done boinking your children, you trim your idiotic poseur-Methusalah beard, you don your orange jumpsuit as a local 'eccentric,' you create planks of wood that perform poorly yet you claim to be the finest technology in the surfboard industry.....and all along you make statements that illustrate your conviction that the world doesn't understand you, doesn't understand your true innovative genius when it comes along, that the surfing world refuses to recognize your sodden, ridiculous planks as superior boards because it's all about the money.

    You're a phony because you're insane. You're annoying because you post your total crap on this Forum. You're deserving of scorn because you hate. Sways banned you for all of these reasons and more. Any rational human being would see fit that you are isolated to the point wherin your poisonous bile can not be spread to others.
    Last edited by yankee; Jul 3, 2014 at 08:51 AM.

  4. #1174
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I'd say that would get your ass kicked in bars

    I don't go to bars and I don't drink alcohol.


    In reality you are an evil piece of crap that needs to be taken apart, dismantled and disposed of. The world suffers from people such as you.


    That sort of thinking is bad for you, I advise you to give it up.




    In fact, you're insane.


    In fact, I'm sane.



    you trim your idiotic poseur-Methusalah beard

    Actually I don't trim it.

    .


    you hate.

    No I don't.


    .

  5. #1175
    Roy, evidently you didn't get the memo of the new Kinder Gentler 'Merka. we changed our national anthem to reflect it.
    So, unless you want to experience 'merkin Exceptionalism, get a free tour of Gitmo, and practice holding yer breath, Learn it!

  6. #1176
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    3,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I don't go to bars and I don't drink alcohol.
    "Son, never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

  7. #1177
    standing on my chair clapping with a grin from ear to ear.... Happy fourth of july 'MERICA

    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I'd say that would get your ass kicked in bars across NYC, DC, def Chicago & perhaps even LA if you ever left your little phony island compound & dealt with people of all stripes instead of just pranging your inbred klan.

    You label the Holocaust as a "marketing term" whereas it was a protracted humanitarian crisis instigated by a political party that murdered millions of people, not just Jews, but Catholics, Protestants, Lutherans, Buddhists, gypsies, people who voiced disagreement with the Nazi regime, homosexuals, lesbians, people of any color whatsoever. And all because Hitler deemed these people "sub-human" and "inferior."

    Jesse Owens kicked the Nazi ass in Berlin in the 1936 Olympics, Hitler refused to shake his hand because he was, to Hitler, "an inferior man of color."

    You, nazi-gnome, smugly proclaim that you know 'the real truth' of things like the Holocaust, surfboard design, procreation, and so much more. In reality you are an evil piece of crap that needs to be taken apart, dismantled and disposed of. The world suffers from people such as you.

    Bosnia, Rwanda, northern Ireland, Israel-Palestine, Iraq, Croatia, Russia, Crimea, Sudan, Tibet and so many more....the list of human beings persecuted for their race or religion or beliefs is sadly, insanely endless. It is people such as you, nazi-gnome, that perpetuate this hatred through your rants posturing on the Internet as pseudo-intellectual musings.

    In fact, you're insane.

    Sure, you function for appearance sake. You put your clothing on when you're done boinking your children, you trim your idiotic poseur-Methusalah beard, you don your orange jumpsuit as a local 'eccentric,' you create planks of wood that perform poorly yet you claim to be the finest technology in the surfboard industry.....and all along you make statements that illustrate your conviction that the world doesn't understand you, doesn't understand your true innovative genius when it comes along, that the surfing world refuses to recognize your sodden, ridiculous planks as superior boards because it's all about the money.

    You're a phony because you're insane. You're annoying because you post your total crap on this Forum. You're deserving of scorn because you hate. Sways banned you for all of these reasons and more. Any rational human being would see fit that you are isolated to the point wherin your poisonous bile can not be spread to others.

  8. #1178
    Roy is such a stiff. Let's cut his beard.

  9. #1179
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,885
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I'd say that would get your ass kicked in bars across NYC, DC, def Chicago & perhaps even LA if you ever left your little phony island compound & dealt with people of all stripes instead of just pranging your inbred klan.

    You label the Holocaust as a "marketing term" whereas it was a protracted humanitarian crisis instigated by a political party that murdered millions of people, not just Jews, but Catholics, Protestants, Lutherans, Buddhists, gypsies, people who voiced disagreement with the Nazi regime, homosexuals, lesbians, people of any color whatsoever. And all because Hitler deemed these people "sub-human" and "inferior."

    Jesse Owens kicked the Nazi ass in Berlin in the 1936 Olympics, Hitler refused to shake his hand because he was, to Hitler, "an inferior man of color."

    You, nazi-gnome, smugly proclaim that you know 'the real truth' of things like the Holocaust, surfboard design, procreation, and so much more. In reality you are an evil piece of crap that needs to be taken apart, dismantled and disposed of. The world suffers from people such as you.

    Bosnia, Rwanda, northern Ireland, Israel-Palestine, Iraq, Croatia, Russia, Crimea, Sudan, Tibet and so many more....the list of human beings persecuted for their race or religion or beliefs is sadly, insanely endless. It is people such as you, nazi-gnome, that perpetuate this hatred through your rants posturing on the Internet as pseudo-intellectual musings.

    In fact, you're insane.

    Sure, you function for appearance sake. You put your clothing on when you're done boinking your children, you trim your idiotic poseur-Methusalah beard, you don your orange jumpsuit as a local 'eccentric,' you create planks of wood that perform poorly yet you claim to be the finest technology in the surfboard industry.....and all along you make statements that illustrate your conviction that the world doesn't understand you, doesn't understand your true innovative genius when it comes along, that the surfing world refuses to recognize your sodden, ridiculous planks as superior boards because it's all about the money.

    You're a phony because you're insane. You're annoying because you post your total crap on this Forum. You're deserving of scorn because you hate. Sways banned you for all of these reasons and more. Any rational human being would see fit that you are isolated to the point wherin your poisonous bile can not be spread to others.
    How did I miss this vitriolic masterpiece??? Bravo good sir.

  10. #1180
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shoting Piers in Honeyton
    Posts
    4,207
    Yeah Yankee's post and Chics vid pretty much summed it up. From America to you Roy:
    6923b6b7604440cc170ca1bc62f48d79.jpg
    18e258e0feb618c872ff266b1d0ed9a7de30d25fa3046d2fbe57004c55b575f0.jpg