LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 29 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    For your information: I'm merely responding to other people's posts, so if you don't post my responses will cease.

Racial slurs will no doubt work if you want to lower yourself to that level.

He's not lying. As soon as you concede the last word the conversation is over.

I think this thread came to an agreement a couple pages ago. It's all based on what your personal definition of performance is and how you want to surf.

Everything else has been fluctuating between annoying and amusing.

RID, it seems like your a little butt hurt that your board didn't get the respect you wanted.... Imagine if you were Roy, could you react as calmly?

so excellent to see the typical pile on tactics of the swellinfo herd thwarted by logic.

yeah, shut this thread down - this guy's a serious threat to all of us non-kooks in the USA, USA, USA!

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post

Im wondering.... does the advertised price include sales tax or is the price he give not include tax???

Sales tax does not apply to items which are exported from NZ, and within NZ the price is is inclusive of sales tax (gst).

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Sales tax does not apply to items which are exported from NZ, and within NZ the price is is inclusive of sales tax (gst).
    lol, thanks blah blah blah.
    Last edited by MFitz73; Feb 11, 2013 at 08:07 PM.

I like tubercles....

there is a problem with this thread.... the title is wrong. We are not discussing the board designs of Fake Roy. but we are discussing the absolute nonsense of what he charges for a board.
    so the title of this threat should be renamed to something more appropriate... like "discussing Roy's insanity."

Images
    I am not too concerned with what other people think of my board,. I make them because I enjoy spending time in my shop and making something I can use. I give them to friends if they need a board. Not trying to impress anyone I just wanted to show what a board made from cedar decking with knots looks like.

This thread should end because its pointless right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RID View Post
    I am not too concerned with what other people think of my board,. I make them because I enjoy spending time in my shop and making something I can use. I give them to friends if they need a board. Not trying to impress anyone I just wanted to show what a board made from cedar decking with knots looks like.

Hey man I thought your board is beautiful and a work of art. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise (not joking).

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    there is a problem with this thread.... the title is wrong. We are not discussing the board designs of Fake Roy. but we are discussing the absolute nonsense of what he charges for a board.
    so the title of this threat should be renamed to something more appropriate... like "discussing Roy's insanity."
    You could change the discussion by sticking to the topic.

There is no evidence of insanity in any of my posts or activities, and you should refrain from making defamatory comments. Do you understand what defamatory means?

Last edited by Roy Stuart; Feb 11, 2013 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RID View Post

Hmm, another builder of wooden boards wants to stop my boards from being discussed and decides on everyone else's behalf that it is a pointless discussion.

Not good form at all.