LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 40 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    ROY YOUR BOARDS DO NOT GENERATE SPEED. They can gain speed from being pushed by the wave. But they don't generate speed.
    I typed that really slowly so that you could take a moment to understand that fact. or do you not understand physics? Or perhaps you don't understand the idea of the the thruster setup on a surfboard?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    That's it Roy, i'm tired of you beating around the bush. Why don't you MEET ME AT MY BREAK and we'll see who's serious and who's dreaming. Your sh*tty lincoln log vs. my FunFish with dings and everything all over it, I'll have the camera and everything ready so we can settle this debate once and for all. What do you have to lose? Oh that's right, all credibility, but you lost that a long time ago when you opened your mouth for the 1st time to this forum, and other forums across the interweb. So again, what do you have to lose?
    It's your challenge so you come down here, lol.

In the meantime lets see video of you surfing if you have any... you've just told me that you have a camera and presumably an operator so go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    ROY YOUR BOARDS DO NOT GENERATE SPEED. They can gain speed from being pushed by the wave. But they don't generate speed.
    A completely retarded idea, of course they generate speed, and FYI waves do not push the board and rider except when in the throwing lip or in front of the whitewater.

Rider input in terms of thrust on any board is a small part of the equation but my boards are able to utilise it.

I typed that really slowly so that you could take a moment to understand that fact. or do you not understand physics? Or perhaps you don't understand the idea of the the thruster setup on a surfboard?
    I understand the thruster and have yet to see even a minimal understanding of the physics of surfing from anyone on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    If you'd like to see poor quality marginally surfable waves being ridden there are plenty of videos on my youtube channel showing it happening. I can post some this afternoon for you.

The catch of course is that as soon as I make the most of them it makes the conditions look better... when in reality the other surfers are getting nowhere at all.

Watch that ego...

Please, post videos of your board easily riding and turning in waves like these:

It's your challenge so you come down here, lol.

In the meantime lets see video of you surfing if you have any... you've just told me that you have a camera and presumably an operator so go for it.
    Nah Nah, that's not a how a challenge works Mr. Kookie, you are sir have to make the trek to MY BREAK. Don't you know anything, it's called MEET ME AT MY BREAK for a reason.

A completely retarded idea, of course they generate speed, and FYI waves do not push the board and rider except when in the throwing lip or in front of the whitewater.

Rider input in terms of thrust on any board is a small part of the equation but my boards are able to utilise it.

I understand the thruster and have yet to see even a minimal understanding of the physics of surfing from anyone on this thread.
    Im not letting you off the hook on this one Roy. You're now trying to tell us that waves do not push surfboard???? My name's pit and you ain't climbing your way out of this one.

I mean you don't even understand your own board? what's that long pointy tail doing? Its sticking inside the wave and getting pushed upwards.
    2 things for you to do.
    1. take a business class.
    2. take a physics class.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Nah Nah, that's not a how a challenge works Mr. Kookie, you are sir have to make the trek to MY BREAK. Don't you know anything, it's called MEET ME AT MY BREAK for a reason.
    I don't have to do anything of the sort, but since you've told us that you have a camera and operator available you might consider posting video of your self.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post

Im not letting you off the hook on this one Roy. You're now trying to tell us that waves do not push surfboard???? .
    Except in the two situations which I specified, yes.

This ground has been covered many times in the past and it is apparent that you are subscribing to one of the most pervasive myths in surfing.

Except in the two situations which I specified, yes.

This ground has been covered many times in the past and it is apparent that you are subscribing to one of the most pervasive myths in surfing.
    No, you are wrong. when taking off, the wave pushes the tail higher, the elongated tail means you are trying to maximize this effect. its totally absurd that you don't understand this. do you not understand your own board? During the ride, the tail is still being pushed upwards while riding straight infront or along the face.
    I am now convinced that you dont understand your own board. which is probably why you are here carrying on like a kid....

I don't have to do anything of the sort, but since you've told us that you have a camera and operator available you might consider posting video of your self.
    You're losing this one Mr. Kookie, i'm not falling for your spin tactics, i'm well trained in this art and you are not. Meet me at my break or GTFO