LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 56 of 128 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by travy View Post
    in all honesty i don't think my front door would ride any worse than this. it floats, it's wood and it's heavy. put those together on the face of a perfect peeling point break and it goes.
    You claim to have ridden your front door at a peeling point break? tThis we have to see!

there are shapers doing very interesting things with wood. roy isn't one of them.
    Ok, here's something uninteresting for you.

Pretender5.JPG

Roy:

Last edited by Roy Stuart; Feb 18, 2013 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Please, just go away. We don't want to see boring surf videos of some weirdo wasting beautiful waves.

Images
    a few people have kept this thread going by ragging on the guy. he will probably stop posting if stop bad mouthing him. put his work down and tease him and he will defend (as he stated about 30 pages ago).

Quote Originally Posted by gutterjack View Post
    a few people have kept this thread going by ragging on the guy. he will probably stop posting if stop bad mouthing him. put his work down and tease him and he will defend (as he stated about 30 pages ago).
    I thought it was done, too. However, it is obviously that he is still spamming with the video he posted yesterday.

I was asked to start this thread and am here to discuss surfboard design.

The topic of aerodynamics was introduced, but of course you are free to discuss any surfboard design topic.

Anyway I'll be posting surfboard design info and topics here from time to time...you've opened Pandora's box.

I wonder how Mr Fitz is getting on with that fin issue?

Last edited by Roy Stuart; Feb 18, 2013 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Please, just go away. We don't want to see boring surf videos of some weirdo wasting beautiful waves.
    One of the things about ocean waves is that one can't save them for later.