LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 74 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post

I tried for many pages to use polite factual based arguments.
    You failed and then became abusive, a common pattern but don't worry, practice makes perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    You failed and then became abusive, a common pattern but don't worry, practice makes perfect.

You accuse others of something you do regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post

how in gods name does a surfboard cost as much as a new 50+' Viking Express Sport Fishing Yacht... one of the nicest brands of the market? seriously lol...
    God moves in mysterious ways, Cod are more predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    You accuse others of something you do regularly.
    Not at all, I answer each post logically, truthfully (and more politely than some) as they come up.

5) It was stated earlier in this thread that Randy rode the board at my request. That is not correct, I had no contact with him until afterwards and did not request that he ride the board. The board was of course available to anyone who wished to try it.

7) I was warned by an insider in Hawaii that Randy is not to be trusted. I let him ride the board anyway as the event was open to all.
    Contraction there don't you think? How can you LET someone ride the board anyway when you had no knowledge of him riding the board until after the fact? Saying that it was available to all does not cover this contraction. By saying you LET him ride it, it implies you knew beforehand. So which is it Bucko?

God moves in mysterious ways, Cod are more predictable.
    Nature (God) works in dynamic ways. Its humans who work in mysterious ways - usually motivated by the accrual of land and gold. But you are familiar with those mysterious ways, arent you? I'm still waiting on the material costs and time of labor to figure out your profit margin. You havent offered that up yet.

also - for 1,400,000 you could have 14,000 white surf helmets, or 6,222 red wetsuits.

Not at all, I answer each post logically by my own warped judgement, truthfully by citing no facts or truth (and more politely than some) as they come up.

Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Contraction there don't you think? How can you LET someone ride the board anyway when you had no knowledge of him riding the board until after the fact? Saying that it was available to all does not cover this contraction. By saying you LET him ride it, it implies you knew beforehand. So which is it Bucko?
    I'm not sure what your point is.

What I was saying is that a poster here stated that Randy rode the board at my request. This is not correct, I did not request that Randy ride the board he decided to do so without asking me... which is fine but is not the same as me asking him to ride the board.

I said that I had no contact with Randy until after he rode the board, I did not say that I had no knowledge that he was intending to ride the board. I knew that he was intending to do so because the person who was looking after the board told me so.

You should improve your reading comprehension.

Last edited by Roy Stuart; Sep 19, 2013 at 08:21 PM.

I'm not sure what your point is.

What I was saying is that a poster here stated that Randy rode the board at my request. This is not correct, I did not request that Randy ride the board he decided to do so without asking me... which is fine but is not the same as me asking him to ride the board.

You're talking in circles, you know exactly what I meant. You stated that you LET him ride the board anyway did you not? By stating that, you are implying that you gave him permission, which couldn't be possible if he did so without your knowledge, as stated also. You can't have it both ways. Either you LET him ride the board, or he took it upon himself, can't be both. Therefore you contradicted yourself. Just pointing out your flawed argument. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Don't post false quotes on my behalf, thanks in advance.