Page 83 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the video. Next time I run out of weed an can't fall asleep.......zzzzzzzzz

Images
    Who's the other dude on the roy board in the helmet? Any footage of him? I'd be interested to see someone other than you riding your shapes.

Roy how do you convince other people to wear those space helmets out in the lineup?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Who's the other dude on the roy board in the helmet? Any footage of him? I'd be interested to see someone other than you riding your shapes.
    My son James (23yrs), who was a dedicated wave rider until age 14 when a foot injury stopped him... he's just getting back into it this year. Tristan (17yrs) also caught a few waves, ( no lid or wetsuit) he is mostly into boxing but has potential as a surfer and is quite keen.

I've checked with the lads and they don't mind me posting their rides so I'm uploading them now.

Inside Whale Bay is a fun little section, and I'm glad that we could use it as the point at Manu Bay was taken over by a club comp.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Roy how do you convince other people to wear those space helmets out in the lineup?
    Blackmail, bribery, standover tactics and general corruption, until we run out of helmets.

Images
    There's a documentary about wooden boards in Maine and you'll all be able to see me on the Makaha !!! It's coming out in June but so far some good rides have been filmed and I even snag a tube section and shoot the pier. This video has all sorts of wooden shapes and various kooks like me chugging along in some Maine coast rollers.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    There's a documentary about wooden boards in Maine and you'll all be able to see me on the Makaha !!! It's coming out in June but so far some good rides have been filmed and I even snag a tube section and shoot the pier. This video has all sorts of wooden shapes and various kooks like me chugging along in some Maine coast rollers.
    Wow, way cool, chucka-boo-boo! Dig it ! Rad barn man! Will you be holding your latex love surf dummy while you "snag a tube" ..... say, wait a minute, you're talkin' nasty, boo-boo, don't bring up gnome's tube, keep that in private between you & your da-da.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    so, do you get tunes piped into it? Is that a clear red visor for a cosmic experience? Do some schrooms, put the helmet on, pull the visor down then pop in some Floyd. Cuenta conmigo!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Wow, way cool, chucka-boo-boo! Dig it ! Rad barn man! Will you be holding your latex love surf dummy while you "snag a tube" ..... say, wait a minute, you're talkin' nasty, boo-boo, don't bring up gnome's tube, keep that in private between you & your da-da.
    You're trying too hard Yankee. Desperation is a stinky cologne.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    so, do you get tunes piped into it? Is that a clear red visor for a cosmic experience? Do some schrooms, put the helmet on, pull the visor down then pop in some Floyd. Cuenta conmigo!
    Now I get it! Thanks Chich. Father's Day is coming sooooon! I see an orange and blue surf helmet in my future.