Page 91 of 127 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Roy Turd Stuart, it has come to my attention that the only thing your interested in, on this forum, is yourself. You have relentlessly disrespected the forum community by participating exclusively in your own worthless threads of self promotion. Dueshbag. "F~ck everyone else and what they're talking about, it's all about meeeeeeeee!", right? Well, f~ck you too pal. This forum wasn't initiated for you to promote your nasty, over priced, wooden, giant, toboggan crossed with a snow shoe attempts at making surfboards.

Love, Doug
    Doug, Doug, Doug !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Roy Turd Stuart, it has come to my attention that the only thing your interested in, on this forum, is yourself. You have relentlessly disrespected the forum community by participating exclusively in your own worthless threads of self promotion. Dueshbag. "F~ck everyone else and what they're talking about, it's all about meeeeeeeee!", right? Well, f~ck you too pal. This forum wasn't initiated for you to promote your nasty, over priced, wooden, giant, toboggan crossed with a snow shoe attempts at making surfboards.

Love, Doug
    doug i think you're holding back here. i think it might be helpful if you let it all out and let him
    know exactly how you feel.

Try before you buy; know before you go, lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7o79dqpjGI

I think Roy, you maybe got too hungup on your own design. I do like that you are making these boards in foam from an exploratory point of view. Maybe try putting your efforts towards a new design. Standing only n the "sweet spot" goes against everything a surfer is about. A surfer needs freedom on the board, not unbreakable rules.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Try before you buy; know before you go, lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7o79dqpjGI
    Not exactly a glowing review

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I think Roy, you maybe got too hungup on your own design. I do like that you are making these boards in foam from an exploratory point of view. Maybe try putting your efforts towards a new design. Standing only n the "sweet spot" goes against everything a surfer is about. A surfer needs freedom on the board, not unbreakable rules.
    But that's what makes the designs different, riding from a sweet spot and defying the foiled profile dogma of surf design. Fukin far out. Plus some wild fins.. Haters be haters and don't represent real opinion like Doug.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Not exactly a glowing review
    In Roy's defense rarrick fuked him hard with that shi ttty review. Your taking this review from a close minded guy who's been using surfboards of zero comparison his whole life then he jumps on the parallel profile olo and gives feedback that's hardly accurate. Rarrick is seen putting wax way back on the pin tail in that video. He clearly doesn't understand the olo central riding position nor does he try to ride it much different from his mal. Just notice the cross stepping and attempted tail pivot. He's a tard. Mahalo

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    But that's what makes the designs different, riding from a sweet spot and defying the foiled profile dogma of surf design. Fukin far out. Plus some wild fins.. Haters be haters and don't represent real opinion like Doug.
    Well Im not a hater of surfboard design. But lets be honest, the Roy million dollar monsters don't turn as well as traditional boards and certainly are not as maneuverable. I bet if Roy started working on something else with all the experience he has from his parallel profile boards he'd come up with something better...

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    In Roy's defense rarrick fuked him hard with that shi ttty review. Your taking this review from a close minded guy who's been using surfboards of zero comparison his whole life then he jumps on the parallel profile olo and gives feedback that's hardly accurate. Rarrick is seen putting wax way back on the pin tail in that video. He clearly doesn't understand the olo central riding position nor does he try to ride it much different from his mal. Just notice the cross stepping and attempted tail pivot. He's a tard. Mahalo
    I thought it was an honest review. I didn't feel any better or worse about Roy's board and I am 100% certain it did not impact sales of the board at all. I mean who the f is gonna buy a surfboard for 1.47 million dollars???

gnome asked RR to review the product. RR did so; RR had no agenda. It IS an honest review. Talk about shooting the messenger: lighten up chucka-bo-boo.

Two notes:
    1. If it weren't for the Internet, no one would be plagued by gnome's rantings over his "superior surfboards." He'd be sitting in a sheep meadow planing his boards in blessed isolation.
    2. When gnome asked Rarick to review his product, and RR did so, but the results weren't enthusiastic, all of a sudden the reviewer is a no-good, rat barstard, according to gnome & his trolls. That's when gnome starting posting his vitriol about RR. I mean.....really ...??