LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 92 of 128 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

And have lived off the grid. Odd guy, you are.
    What's it to you?

Images
    Roy Turd Stuart, it has come to my attention that the only thing your interested in, on this forum, is yourself. You have relentlessly disrespected the forum community by participating exclusively in your own worthless threads of self promotion. Dueshbag. "F~ck everyone else and what they're talking about, it's all about meeeeeeeee!", right? Well, f~ck you too pal. This forum wasn't initiated for you to promote your nasty, over priced, wooden, giant, toboggan crossed with a snow shoe attempts at making surfboards.

Love, Doug

I'm not one to usually come to the rescue on these posts, but Roy has been pretty civil despite all the trolling...as well...he's kept his focus only on this post. As was mentioned before...you don't have to click on the thread Doug...as you know what you're in for...

I have enjoyed the pics and fin threads--at least it's surf related...interested in seeing your foam board glassed Roy. Whats your typical lay-up (glass type, etc.) for the lam?

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Roy Turd Stuart, it has come to my attention that the only thing your interested in, on this forum, is yourself. You have relentlessly disrespected the forum community by participating exclusively in your own worthless threads of self promotion. Dueshbag. "F~ck everyone else and what they're talking about, it's all about meeeeeeeee!", right? Well, f~ck you too pal. This forum wasn't initiated for you to promote your nasty, over priced, wooden, giant, toboggan crossed with a snow shoe attempts at making surfboards.

Love, Doug
    1,000,000% best post of the whole damn decade! Roy is like a toddler who thinks the entire world revolves around him.

Love, Doug
    Doug, Doug, Doug !!!

Love, Doug
    doug i think you're holding back here. i think it might be helpful if you let it all out and let him
    know exactly how you feel.

Try before you buy; know before you go, lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7o79dqpjGI

I think Roy, you maybe got too hungup on your own design. I do like that you are making these boards in foam from an exploratory point of view. Maybe try putting your efforts towards a new design. Standing only n the "sweet spot" goes against everything a surfer is about. A surfer needs freedom on the board, not unbreakable rules.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Try before you buy; know before you go, lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7o79dqpjGI
    Not exactly a glowing review

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I think Roy, you maybe got too hungup on your own design. I do like that you are making these boards in foam from an exploratory point of view. Maybe try putting your efforts towards a new design. Standing only n the "sweet spot" goes against everything a surfer is about. A surfer needs freedom on the board, not unbreakable rules.
    But that's what makes the designs different, riding from a sweet spot and defying the foiled profile dogma of surf design. Fukin far out. Plus some wild fins.. Haters be haters and don't represent real opinion like Doug.