LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 95 of 128 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    In Roy's defense rarrick fuked him hard with that shi ttty review. Your taking this review from a close minded guy who's been using surfboards of zero comparison his whole life then he jumps on the parallel profile olo and gives feedback that's hardly accurate. Rarrick is seen putting wax way back on the pin tail in that video. He clearly doesn't understand the olo central riding position nor does he try to ride it much different from his mal. Just notice the cross stepping and attempted tail pivot. He's a tard. Mahalo
    kinda looked like he was too far back on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Actually Randy approached me and requested the board... it was a community event not an industry led slam dunk but he has a slick tongue and got his way. I was warned by a person who has had dealings with him not to trust him.

It is certainly not a fair review,and it took us 2 years to get the board back, the board was under lock and key due to death threats from the Hawaiian mafia.

If you think there was no agenda under way you are dreaming.

He always gave me the impression that he's a gonad eater.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Just seems like it belongs in an art gallery rather than a lineup
    some really crappy slop my bud filmed of me this morning, but it went pretty well in the east coast shorter period mush, just get in early and fly through stuff that closes out on everyone else who surfed here this mooring. I don't invent it I just report it.

some really crappy slop my bud filmed of me this morning, but it went pretty well in the east coast shorter period mush, just get in early and fly through stuff that closes out on everyone else who surfed here this mooring. I don't invent it I just report it.
    Straight ride?

Images
    the waves this morning were junky, but my pal just happened to grab his camera and i thought the ride looked decently fun and it displays east coast short period slop and how the olo can move you further when its closing out.

What time was this? Sun looks like afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    kinda looked like he was too far back on the board.
    Yeah, even though I explained to him beforehand that the riding position is more central.

He also looked like he was starting to get it right in the last couple of rides, as a surfer it happens automatically.

He says that aloha is his creed and he has the right manner, but it's a facade.

I bet the nose of that board would be a fun place to ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Yeah, even though I explained to him beforehand that the riding position is more central.

He also looked like he was starting to get it right in the last couple of rides, as a surfer it happens automatically.

He says that aloha is his creed and he has the right manner, but it's a facade.
    Yep, there's a proven tactic: if you can't pin your troubles on the Hawaiian Mafia then assassinate the individual's character.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Ive talked to other people who rode Stewart boards and the kindest words they could muster were 'awkward' and 'difficult'

this fits as when I watched vids of the boards in action under Roy's piloting (license needed?) I see a constipated astronaut trying to maintain speed and stay in the pocket, looks pretty awkward

NOW PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE
    HELL YAH.

Can I get an 'amen' wayne the insane....?