LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 98 of 128 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    So Roy's board has never been used at pipe or belmar nj.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    So Roy's board has never been used at pipe or belmar nj.
    Belmar would turn that thing to fire wood. Then Shred would show up and use the bon fire to light his splif!

Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    They're perfect for multi-mile tidal bores.
    Good point, G-Magoo. Maybe surf that plank on the Qiantang River ('world's largest tidal bore') & then the Chinese could knock the design off & sell it for what it's worth: $49.95

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Belmar would turn that thing to fire wood. Then Shred would show up and use the bon fire to light his splif!
    Yeah! Carter gets it!

Bring back the Shredmachine to test drive! Good call, Carter.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Bring back the Shredmachine to test drive! Good call, Carter.
    Holy donkey balls could you imagine a ride report on the Gnomes canoes by Shredmachine!?!? Might go like this:

So I was drivin my awesoem whip to Bmar to meet this cat name Roy to ride his big @ss longboard. Now normally I don't ride thos old man kook sticks but I had to show da peeps it could be shredded! Since homeboy Roy is bangin mad duckets with these high dolla yachtses it's only fitin The Shred ride the most costliest stick hes can find. SO I paddle out at makin Bmar, 24 ft and Shred worthy. I take a 12 ft airdrop snap dat bling bling board like a strippas G string (holla biatches!) But since I'm so frekin sweet I grab a three foot piece of dat busted a$$ board get sooooo pitted, bust a sick cutback throwin spray on all those Bennys in da lineup wit they jaws dropped and shot the pier like only I can do. Kick out on the sand and bang 12 hindus.

NEEDLESS I SAY MORE?

And to all you punk @ss fools my auto spelling is cause my iPhone 34S keeps scrwin up my wrds.

Holy donkey balls could you imagine a ride report on the Gnomes canoes by Shredmachine!?!? Might go like this:

So I was drivin my awesoem whip to Bmar to meet this cat name Roy to ride his big @ss longboard. Now normally I don't ride thos old man kook sticks but I had to show da peeps it could be shredded! Since homeboy Roy is bangin mad duckets with these high dolla yachtses it's only fitin The Shred ride the most costliest stick hes can find. SO I paddle out at makin Bmar, 24 ft and Shred worthy. I take a 12 ft airdrop snap dat bling bling board like a strippas G string (holla biatches!) But since I'm so frekin sweet I grab a three foot piece of dat busted a$$ board get sooooo pitted, bust a sick cutback throwin spray on all those Bennys in da lineup wit they jaws dropped and shot the pier like only I can do. Kick out on the sand and bang 12 hindus.

NEEDLESS I SAY MORE?

And to all you punk @ss fools my auto spelling is cause my iPhone 34S keeps scrwin up my wrds.
    Well I'm glad that you clowns are having fun, enjoy it while you can.

This thread is up to 98 pages

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Well I'm glad that you clowns are having fun, enjoy it while you can.
    Why? Does the fun just end one day? I made serious and honest statements, but you prefer arguments.

I left my clown hat at home today, does that mean I can't have any fun here in gnomeville?

The rumor that the shredmachine is making a comeback, just to test drive the plank, is enough to make anyone jump & down with joy. Carter's got it all sussed out & ready for The Big Day.