LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

anyone in va beach going out tomorrow morning?

im debating getting up early tomorrow before classes ( driving from CNU) to try and get on this swell if it looks good. anyone else heading out? secondly, i think im missing booties, i have a 4/3 and 5mm hood plus 5mm gloves, will my feet be a problem? im a bodyboarder too

also anyones thoughts about what could come out tomorrow?

Images
    edit, sadly havent been able to go out since sandy, so i havent been out in forever

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by no6rider89 View Post
    edit, sadly havent been able to go out since sandy, so i havent been out in forever
    If i don't get down to buxton, I'll be out tomorrow as the sun is rising. it's gonna be biggest early. get on it!

water temp is reading mid-low 40's. will your feet be a problem? probably, but hey...you do the math.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    water temp is reading mid-low 40's. will your feet be a problem? probably, but hey...you do the math.
    Oh man a buxton trip would be so epic, but thats what i was afraid of, i found one bootie but cant seem to find the other. I wish the swell hit today, what is it mid 60's out right now!

Hows everyones ice cream headaches feeling these days? anyone out without hoods?!

Images
    Wear your hood and grab a pair of booties today, as 757 said get on it.

you do the math.
    he can't. that's why he goes to cnu and not uva.

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    he can't. that's why he goes to cnu and not uva.
    lmao...!

as for hoods...water temps in the mid-40's is COLD...i generally start wearing a hood when it dips below 50 or if it's super windy (but then, i'm battling surfer's ear) the questions you're asking make me wonder whether you've surfed during the winter before...

Duct tape fleece and a plastic bag to your feet.

Seriously, scoring some gear would be your best bet. Perhaps surf and adventure if you can do the trip to VB today. Apparently they are having a 25% off sale on all neoprene products (last I checked). If you really need booties, let me know your size in a PM. never done that PM thing but I have some new Xcels I could sell you cheap. Worth a shot.

Shoot, I plan on trying to get on it after work today as well. Best of luck

Images

the questions you're asking make me wonder whether you've surfed during the winter before...
    Maybe he hasn't, doesn't mean he shouldn't. You come out of the womb in a 5/4?