LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belmar?

Question Belmar?

heard the cops are prohibiting surfing in belmar? planning on heading down there thursday...just wondering if anyone knows what the deal is - thanks

Go for it. Park on 16th ave and run really fast to the ocean. Can you do it around 1pm so we can see you get tackled by the cops on the cams. Will make it worth missing the swell. Thanks

Images
    just see if you can stay out long enough for them to get bored and go home

Well an answer from someone who lives there. You can surf you can't use ocean ave though. Now they have opened up 4th sve to the pier. So you can go on there bur have to walk to where you wanna surf.4th has been firing. You can also try and just run across- that's what I do. Should be good during the week with the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by mdahrouge View Post
    You can also try and just run across- that's what I do. Should be good during the week with the cops.
    Please have someone film your open field moves as you sprint through the doughnut squad.

I want video of this

wow, and I thought VB hated freedom...

two friends got tickets last week trying to surf 17th ave. Ocean Ave is still closed and they're still up there patrolling every day.