LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Waves vs School

Dawn, grew up in Clearwater, then moved over to Largo. Went to Pinellas Park High. Yeah, I miss those days!! And that damn little guy that sold the icee's at Canaveral pier!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Dawn, grew up in Clearwater, then moved over to Largo. Went to Pinellas Park High. Yeah, I miss those days!! And that damn little guy that sold the icee's at Canaveral pier!!
    Right on dude, i'm from Dunedin, graduated 99', not sure your age but we may know each other hahaha

Images
    im in college and i get to surf a lot thank god. I moved down to the beach so i can surf before and after if its good. if you can commute to school do it! anyway back to the original question. My reasoning is as long as it's Chest high+ and you don't have graded work to turn in, go for it. if it's high school, like everyone else said, go to class and surf after.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    ^^^ THIS! You have you ENTIRE LIFE to work and be "responsible", F THAT, GO SURF! You'll be just fine, don't listen to the teachers on here, that's what they're suppose to say!!!
    yea, bro! f--k skool! yolo!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Yeah, I rememberin FL, skipping school and hitting the Bee Line Expressway to Cocoa. Got a day of surfing in and still got back before rents got home. How was school today son? It was great! LOL
    I graduated hs more than 10 years ago, and even back then the school automatically called your house and left a voicemail that you were not in school. Had to get back home asap and delete those before the parents got home.

Quote Originally Posted by bubonicphoniks View Post
    Not really, i had two highballs, a drop for my pickled liver.

Mate, I been drinkin!!!!! what does this mean??? a few drinks? aka two? i be young dumb and stupid and shoed as they come!!!!!!!
    Good man, remember the words of Tucker Max, "I don't get drunk, I get awesome."

Highball glass

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

A highball glass.
    A highball glass, a glass tumbler, contains 8 to 12 fluid ounces (240 to 350 ml).[1][2] It is used to serve highball cocktails and other mixed drinks.

A highball glass is taller than an Old Fashioned glass, and shorter and wider than a Collins glass.

What're they teachin you kids in school these days?
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Jan 29, 2013 at 07:46 PM.

SKIP SKIP SKIP!!!!!! Although there are a lot of factors at play here (like quality of waves, quality of student, etc.), the fact that you're actually asking a bunch of people if you should skip shows a certain level of responsibility, which means you're probably a good student. Ipso facto you can afford to skip. I always used to max out my skip days in high school and because I was a good student no one ever said anything. I'm so wave starved right now I would skip work (it's actually a lot like school in respect to skipping) for some knee high rollers...

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Screw school man! I need more people delivering my pizzas, pouring my coffee, handing me my burritos out the drive-thru, and, most importantly, receiving an unEarned Income Tax Credit.....
    ^^^This...just make sure you came here illegally and have at least 3 social security numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    yea, bro! f--k skool! yolo!
    Coming from a teacher, SMH

dawnpatrol, i think what we have here is a sar-chasm.