LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Waves vs School

Red face Waves vs School

Thursday is looking like it could be pretty fun boyz! Should I skip school Thursday and go snag some waves? Haven't surfed in a while so this swell is looking pretty tempting to me! What do you guys think?!

yah, **** school. i graduated college a month ago and i cant remember one good day of school and i cant remember one bad day of surfing. be smart.

nOpE. gO tO sCh00oL. GeT g00d GrAdEs$. gRadUtE Nd gEt a J0B.
    gO tO sCh00oL. GeT g00d GrAdEs$. gRadUtE Nd gEt a J0B.

: I

WahWahWahWorking.
    Had to take a break from work for a minute. Surfing is good. School is easier if you go to class. Can't you do both? School is better than work. There's no HR department.

Too much working, no surf for 2 days!!!!
    I know that's not so much for some people, but I'm jonesin.'

They made me wear a suit today and talk to people from New York. Like non-surfing New York type people. Not like youse guys. And a suit. I haven't gotten to get in the water yet to wash it off.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Jan 29, 2013 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    nOpE. gO tO sCh00oL. GeT g00d GrAdEs$. gRadUtE Nd gEt a J0B.

: I

WahWahWahWorking.
    Had to take a break from work for a minute. Surfing is good. School is easier if you go to class. Can't you do both? School is better than work. There's no HR department.

Too much working, no surf for 2 days!!!!
    I know that's not so much for some people, but I'm jonesin.'

They made me wear a suit today and talk to people from New York. Like non-surfing New York type people. Not like youse guys. And a suit. I haven't gotten to get in the water yet to wash it off.
    you boozin brah?

Me, oh lord no. I don't drink Booze. We drank liquor.

But, to be honest. Not really, i had two highballs, a drop for my pickled liver. I've just been wired in crunching or in meetings for 13 hours. Except for S.I., food and an some family time, I've just been working. Didn't even make time to surf cuz it's garbage.

Why, u aint got ur drank on? it's Monday, u ain't got no job, u ain't got no school. Damn son, I know what I'd be doin if I were young, dumb and in ur shoes, tryin find out if they served beer in hell.

Not really, i had two highballs, a drop for my pickled liver.

Mate, I been drinkin!!!!! what does this mean??? a few drinks? aka two? i be young dumb and stupid and shoed as they come!!!!!!!

Wocal, go to school and try and catch an evening sesh. Bubonic, I think Gaffer just checked out for the moon! LOL

Images
    Depends on how important that day of class is, some classes are always more important than others.

Try to go before or after class.. that's what I do...save the absences for when its real good waves and weather when you think you'll be out all day.. how long can you possible stay in the water in the dead of winter? Get a session in, and then hit classes up. It's a fun feeling sitting in class thinking "man I was just in the ocean 30 mins ago"..and there is no worse feeling than sitting in class watching the cams firing because you cant afford another absence.

drop out and become a bartender. Your 20's will rock! The rest of your life... eh