Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I hear Cape Cod is starting to get really good! You'll never surf alone there

while we are on the topic of advice...
    should i ride the new Neck Beard or possible the Sharp Eye Disco? What dimensions should I get? Any preference on wet suits? Which wax works the best? Where can i go to get my best shred on? Where can i get overhead barrels with no one out? Will you take me there?

invasion of da k00k

ON the right day you can take a boat out to the shoals and catch some beauties. Some of my buddies have paddled out and scored. Just beware of men in grey suits. Otherwise go walking and discover. Thats part of what the surf journey is all about

Images
    All of the best spots are in Jersey.

You need this:

The Buckeye Powered Parachute is now the fastest growing aircraft in the world today.

Why...

1. You do not need a pilot's license!

2. So Easy to fly, that a child can do it! (There are only 3 flight controls.)

3. Incredibly safe. You can't roll, stall, loop or dive when you operate this machine properly. In fact, even if the engine ever quits, you simply glide back to the ground in safety!

4. Preparation for each flight takes less than 10 minutes!

5. When the flight is over, simply pack up the parachute... no long tedious hours spent putting everything away!

6. With it's convenient size, it can be stored in the corner of your garage!

7. It is capable of reaching altitudes of 10,000 feet! (You can see everything from up there!)

8. Flight speed of 34 mph allows you to get where you're going quickly.

9. Incredibly fuel efficient! In fact, the Buckeye is among the most fuel efficient flying machines on the planet, which makes it very cheap to operate.

10. You can trailer the Buckeye... making it easy to take on vacations or anywhere else you want to go.

I'm sure they'll trade it for a broken fin from one of Roy Stewart's boards. Or maybe a leash plug.

just go to oc

Darlington

Quote Originally Posted by andrewk529 View Post
    All of the best spots are in Jersey.
    no, they're not. jersey sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    jersey has the best spots. perfect, barreling waves and no crowds year round. go to jersey

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    it's also full of sharks. mary lee loves jersey.