LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swell was pretty fun, semi glassy 3-4 ft SSW & SW so lots of rights. The spot seems to work better with more water so the morning high tide was good. The conditions fizzled by early afternoon as the tide got too low, the swell began to drop, and the winds picked up from the east. Overall, a good sesh, felt great to get out there again.

phpThumb_generated_thumbnai.jpg

She's a beast. Hopefully, for all of us we only see her in pictures and blips.

Images
    haven't really looked at the track until now and sort of wish i hadn't: she was right in CB in December....can't quite tell distance but it looks like just yards from shore, moving from one end of the island to the other. pretty frickin' frightening, if you choose to dwell on it...

Quote Originally Posted by marksharky View Post
    Looks like Mary Lee is paying us a visit just in time for Thursday's swell, hope she doesn't decide to stick around...

Attachment 6850

100 miles off the coast YIKES!
    Yah....YIKES! that's a lot closer then you think, nowhere near 100 miles.

Mary Lee is the biggest of all tagged Great Whites at almost 3500 lbs OMG!!!

keep my feet up....dont think that will help unless you're talking about the coffee table

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Here is another good site...

http://kleincast.com/maps/mcrib.php
    The McRib Locator had me laughing my ass off. It's probably more relevant to my health than Mary Lee.....

Images
    She and her friends have been there all along...I'm more worried about all the pipes with bacteria laced run off spewing into our ocean!