Thread: Sunday

Sunday

[FONT="Arial Black"]i need some info for sunday
    is it worth the hour trip?
    Thanks
    Rob
    [/FONT]

Images
    well you've come to the right place. We provide Swell Info.
    Keep checking the forecast updates (approx 6am and 6pm). With these steep S swells, you will likely see some change with the updates over the next 24-36 hrs.

will it aleast stay clean =/ ?!?!?!?!?!??

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    well you've come to the right place. We provide Swell Info.
    Keep checking the forecast updates (approx 6am and 6pm). With these steep S swells, you will likely see some change with the updates over the next 24-36 hrs.
    thanks
    ill keep checking

Images
    Saturdays going to be better then sunday.

I was hoping for sunday also but it looks totally shot now. Any chance of salvation?

it was fun 2-3 foot sunday morning

Saturday from 6:30 to dark was glassy and peeling with a lot of angle. It was warm and quite perfect. From dawn to about 11:30 I had a really suprising session at a spot. The water was perfect green/blue with light offshores and the sun was shining. At times, it reminded me of summer. There were waist + aframes everywhere all lit up beautifully. Hollow and spitting. Not a surfer in sight exept for a few surf fishermen who kept pulling out 3-4 ft sandsharks, Kinda cool because i thought the windswell was gonna go away quick. It was still good when I left. I'm really sunburnt.

Quote Originally Posted by wontonwonton View Post
    Saturday from 6:30 to dark was glassy and peeling with a lot of angle. It was warm and quite perfect. From dawn to about 11:30 I had a really suprising session at a spot. The water was perfect green/blue with light offshores and the sun was shining. At times, it reminded me of summer. There were waist + aframes everywhere all lit up beautifully. Hollow and spitting. Not a surfer in sight exept for a few surf fishermen who kept pulling out 3-4 ft sandsharks, Kinda cool because i thought the windswell was gonna go away quick. It was still good when I left. I'm really sunburnt.
    wat a lier u left at 530 and didnt come back cause i was surfing before u left arshole...u missed the best wave of the day and didnt pull into any barrels that were good...instead u went on the ****ty waves and didnt pull in...just like at southside sat and sun nite...stay in PA and get skin cancer

Quote Originally Posted by btownrevel View Post
    wat a lier u left at 530 and didnt come back cause i was surfing before u left arshole...u missed the best wave of the day and didnt pull into any barrels that were good...instead u went on the ****ty waves and didnt pull in...just like at southside sat and sun nite...stay in PA and get skin cancer
    i left because my dad and i went golfing, then late sat night i SURFED 3rd-5th st and it was exellent no one out. So stop the trash.

sat a little before you came out was a lot cleaner for a bit.

yes, sunday was soooooooo fun! All to myself.

Well, i had fun. what else matters?
    So, what's with the negativity.