close ad [x]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

roberts white diamond 2

should i get the wd2 for a 1 board quiver or should i go with something else?

Hypto krypto has a better range and is a healthy all rounder if you're looking for a 1 board quiver. I would also say the same thing as the Von Sol shadow...if you're into more of a fish experience...

As for the WD2, buddy had one....was a fun board but didn't have the low end of the other two boards...great daily driver but not something you would grovel with...

The boards in my local shop that I saw that would float me are the wd2,mini driver, and the el tormentor.

Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    Hypto krypto has a better range and is a healthy all rounder if you're looking for a 1 board quiver. I would also say the same thing as the Von Sol shadow...if you're into more of a fish experience...

As for the WD2, buddy had one....was a fun board but didn't have the low end of the other two boards...great daily driver but not something you would grovel with...
    After this board I get, I'll be looking into a cheap groveler, so it doesn't have to be a grovel board. The other 2 choices I have are the mini driver and el tormentor.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    After this board I get, I'll be looking into a cheap groveler, so it doesn't have to be a grovel board. The other 2 choices I have are the mini driver and el tormentor.
    I think the meat cleaver is the all around /lower end board to have for the eastcoast, then step up to the dreamcatcher. If you want a pure groveler, go 3DF to boot. Full quiver totally complete.This is my soon to be quiver.

Quote Originally Posted by raddadbrad View Post
    I think the meat cleaver is the all around /lower end board to have for the eastcoast, then step up to the dreamcatcher. If you want a pure groveler, go 3DF to boot. Full quiver totally complete.This is my soon to be quiver.
    I was going to get a meat cleaver but they don't have one in my local surf shop

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    I was going to get a meat cleaver but they don't have one in my local surf shop
    Just Instagram Robert!! Custom brudda!! Taylord boards are perfect 4 u!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raddadbrad View Post
    Just Instagram Robert!! Custom brudda!! Taylord boards are perfect 4 u!!!
    would that cost more?

Images
    Roberts is based in Ventura, CA, so shipping a custom all the way to the east coast it going to add an extra $100 or so...and your gonna have to wait a couple months to receive it.

imo, out of all your choices, the WD2 is the best option.
    Last edited by waterbaby; Jul 27, 2015 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    Roberts is based in Ventura, CA, so shipping a custom all the way to the east coast it going to add an extra $100 or so...and your gonna have to wait a couple months to receive it.

imo, out of all your choices, the WD2 is the best option.
    thanks, im going to make a call to a different shop tomorrow and if they dont have the board im going to go with the wd2.