Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Oooops, sorry kid, I was trying to be helpful, really. I'm pretty zonked on a NyQuil/DayQuil, vitamin C binge and I'm barely tolerable as human bean (yeah, I know what I mean, toot toot) on my best days. To top it off it's 65 outside, sunny with no wind, the waves are 3 blocks away and as nice as they've been since Saturday and all I can do is sit here and watch Ward stories. I sure don't feel like workin.

Thing is, surfers is lika herd of cats and cats don't herd. Cats don't like water neither, but every cat can swim real good. When you figure that one out, let me know.
    I want what you're smokin, could use a nice mental break from this J.O.B. about now.

Thing is, surfers is lika herd of cats and cats don't herd. Cats don't like water neither, but every cat can swim real good. When you figure that one out, let me know.
    Classic

Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    ZaGaffer is the biggest piece of trash on this site. Look at every single discussion thread and I guarantee this idiot is on there somewhere trying to act like he is Kelly Slater, gifting all of us with his presence. Bro, you clearly have no life as you post essay length replies to every single thread on the site. You spend more time talking about surfing on a website than you do actually surfing...and you live in San Diego. I also guarantee you surf like Tourmaline everyday and Blacks "is just too scary for you and your longboard" "Dont come on this board and ask"? Who do you think you are man? I also would bet you live on the east side of 5 with all the other high sock, straight brim, low life's riding around on dirt bikes. Kill yourself
    ^I think I see a little girl with her feelings hurt

Gaffer went to the moon and all I got was this damn t-shirt. HA HA (sorry Gaff, had to)

Way Better, sorry man I kind of have to agree with what Gaff is doing here. He is tryin to save a newbie from getting heckled to death. I mean we do kind of bust some balls on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Way Better, sorry man I kind of have to agree with what Gaff is doing here. He is tryin to save a newbie from getting heckled to death. I mean we do kind of bust some balls on here!
    Some kids need thicker skin. I like Gaff, and between his long ramblings, there is good knowledge to be found.

"alot" is two words... a lot... just fyi.
    lol.

Images
    I think you guys scared him right outta here!

Oooops, sorry kid, I was trying to be helpful, really. I'm pretty zonked on a NyQuil/DayQuil, vitamin C binge and I'm barely tolerable as human bean (yeah, I know what I mean, toot toot) on my best days. To top it off it's 65 outside, sunny with no wind, the waves are 3 blocks away and as nice as they've been since Saturday and all I can do is sit here and watch Ward stories. I sure don't feel like workin.

Hey, it's 65 here on the right coast too, but quite windy.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Hey, it's 65 here on the right coast too, but quite windy.
    72 down here, with 30 mph gusts.

Images
    Gaffer this riddle is in my head on the daily

#catherdstylee

#9/12