LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    All these threads dealing with Nica and banditos is starting to get in my head! Friday AM I was out for some leftovers in OCNJ. Offshore winds and snow falling make visibility difficult to say the least. After one less-than-memorable ride, the wind blew my board back and it konged me over the head. When I cleared the cob webs, I noticed a silhouetted figure on the beach staring at me. He was wearing a sombrero and it looked like he had a roll of duct tape in one hand and a machete in the other! I was gripped in fear! What if he stands there all day and I end up a frozen block of ice that some anthropologist finds 1000s of years from now trapped in an ice flow???
    I shook my head again, and all I saw was an old lady bundled up walking her dog. Damn you ErocK!
    It was Mantequilla

Yeah I want to go but I don;t want any trouble or anything... I'm considering bringing like $20k in camera equipment because me and my bro's from pennsylvania are going pro. Also, I dress like a city thug, am draped in jewelry, and don't speak a lick of spanish, I should be fine, right? Will I have any trouble finding drugs? Anyone know of any secret spots? but no snakes, I hate snakes. I hear they have corona's down there. Can't wait to do some corona bombs. thx bro's

You'll be fine in Nica as long as you use common sense, avoid Managua and avoid Bandito infested camps like Green Surf.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surf-rider View Post
    You'll be fine in Nica as long as you use common sense, avoid Managua and avoid Bandito infested camps like Green Surf.
    Really dude?

All this talk is scaring of Nica is scaring me, I was gonna book my flight today, but I've decided to go to Syria instead where at least I can walk down the street.

can't be as dangerous as this spot....

"yo, if anybody's got mini-mal and a wetsuit i can borrow, I'd like to go test out Mavericks"

http://www.break.com/index/the-most-...-today-2412756

"Dude, that guy was kooked out, he's beyond haole"...
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Feb 4, 2013 at 09:34 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    can't be as dangerous as this spot....

"yo, if anybody's got mini-mal and a wetsuit i can borrow, I'd like to go test out Mavericks"

http://www.break.com/index/the-most-...-today-2412756

"Dude, that guy was kooked out, he's beyond haole"...
    Wow, the "Hatchet Master of Dog Town" lives! Good thing, or there would have been bodies everywhere. I wonder if he does any drugs?

"Smash, Smash...S-mash!"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    All this talk is scaring of Nica is scaring me, I was gonna book my flight today, but I've decided to go to Syria instead where at least I can walk down the street.
    Quote Of The Night
    Oh sh!t, thats funny stuff.....lmao

Pack a Machete