LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Yikes!!! Its almost worse than the upcoming Zombie Apocolypse....be scared, be very scared.

I was planning a trip to Nica, but now i don't know, I'm thinking Chicago.

Good stuff, and amusing, some of the comments.

Just curious.....how many of the post-ers on this thread & the others have actually lived in or visited Nica....?
    Like I said. Just curious. 'Cause if you haven't lived there, it's just smart-mouth anonymous Internet dumb-shiiiite posts. And I'm not even judging whether the doofus from Green Turd Surf or the other putzes who got held up are right or wrong.

Just amazing to see how many people who should just remain silent or STFU can't keep from pounding their metaphorical pud = keyboard.

And yeah....I lived there. I owned property in Iguana. Home break: Playa Colorado & Panga Drop.
    I know how it is there.

Images
    Yankee, we are just having fun, and then you go and get serious on us....geeeez...

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Yankee, we are just having fun, and then you go and get serious on us....geeeez...

Yeah dude.... quit harshing my bandit vibe.

Seriously though... did you really think I started this thread with any respect to seriousness???

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

Just curious.....how many of the post-ers on this thread & the others have actually lived in or visited Nica....?
    Like I said. Just curious. 'Cause if you haven't lived there, it's just smart-mouth anonymous Internet dumb-shiiiite posts. And I'm not even judging whether the doofus from Green Turd Surf or the other putzes who got held up are right or wrong.

Just amazing to see how many people who should just remain silent or STFU can't keep from pounding their metaphorical pud = keyboard.

And yeah....I lived there. I owned property in Iguana. Home break: Playa Colorado & Panga Drop.
    I know how it is there.
    I'm about to meet you at your break!

On second thought, judging by Yankee's cut-and-paste job one can only come to the conclusion that he is the leader of the duct tape bandits!

Images
    If that's the ase, let me know when you guys are hiring Yankee!

A
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

I know how it is there.
    Blah blah blah, who cares where you lived?! None of us care if Nica is the best place in the world or if it is a war zone. All we know is there have been multiple threads with the same reworded bandito story here, and it is getting old. Guess you missed the point behind the whole joke thread thing.

Point(s) taken, guys. I accept my bullet.
    Rock on... or, even better, Erock on.