Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

who here hasn't been surfing this week?

Since few people are posting about their surf session this week I thought I'd start a thread for those who haven't been surfing. Let's hear all your excuses and reasons why you haven't surfed in over a week....

The wave machine gets turned on (up here) tomorrow... Chest high and offshoure for NJ. Waves for the next few days with a big swell coming Monday (with 40MPH winds).

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    The wave machine gets turned on (up here) tomorrow... Chest high and offshoure for NJ. Waves for the next few days with a big swell coming Monday (with 40MPH winds).
    Sounds promising! You getting on it?

No excuses here. I surfed last Friday and Sunday. Nothing fantastic really so I felt no real need to write aboot it. Forecast looks pretty suite upcoast for Saturday so that's where I'll probably be.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhallalla View Post
    No excuses here. I surfed last Friday and Sunday. Nothing fantastic really so I felt no real need to write aboot it. Forecast looks pretty suite upcoast for Saturday so that's where I'll probably be.
    Any day in the ocean is a fantastic day no? I know it may not always be a great session, but it's better than sitting home or in an office working...

Tomorrow, Friday and Saturday for sure... Hopefully the winds will cooperate next week. I'll get out before and after work any day its good. And if it's really good I'll stick around all day

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Tomorrow, Friday and Saturday for sure... Hopefully the winds will cooperate next week. I'll get out before and after work any day its good. And if it's really good I'll stick around all day
    That's what's up, i'm due for using a sick day for a sick day!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Any day in the ocean is a fantastic day no? I know it may not always be a great session, but it's better than sitting home or in an office working...
    Oh, for sure. Wasn't complainin'. I treasure every moment in/on the water. But they were less than thrilling sessions that I figured few would care to hear aboot.

I ran down to the beach yesterday and today. It was moderately onshore, choppy, and not much over Chest-High. Pass.

Have to work through all available surf times tomorrow, but the forecast is for rain, wind, and not much surf. I might still go out Friday, when the forecast is for rain, wind, and a s--t ton of surf. Depends on the wind.

I went to work today.

Hoping this little bump happens this weekend!