LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help a Brother out!

So I want to get a new stick. I was thinking about a Roy Stuart. I recently heard they are the best... But I'm $568,450 short. Can someone lend it to me? I have almost $450 now and I don't make too much dough. So I don't think I'll ever save another half a mil.

Thanks in advance! I can't wait!

I'm with you bro!

I've always wanted my surfing to resemble a turd affixed to an oversized paint stirring stick sliding down a toilet bowl!

you guys are gonna have to back that up with NASA backed physics and a total disreguard of performance and economics.

Nope... I just need to be told it's the best board ever in a witty and slightly obnoxious way.

I want videos of you doing the R. Stuart potty stance. Chicks dig it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I'm with you bro!

I've always wanted my surfing to resemble a turd affixed to an oversized paint stirring stick sliding down a toilet bowl!
    Yeah, that definitely looks pretty stylish.

I just got an orange suit and white helmet, so I'm on my way to being a ripper!

Sell a pallet load of deer antler spray to pro athletes & you'll have that $500k toboggan in no time flat.

(with props to poster 'damook' for the toboggan description)

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I just got an orange suit and white helmet, so I'm on my way to being a ripper!
    Nice. You should know that is how real surfers dress. And when you finally fix your stance, you will finally know how to surf like a pro.

here's how you can raise the money, go around your neighborhood and knock on all the doors of the senior citizens (make sure theyre dudes) offering 5 dollar 5 knuckle shuffles.

make sure to charge extra for the reach around