LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good stuff dude, won't be long and she'll be rippin out there!

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    "Daddy look, I'm riding the nose!"

"That's great honey, but that's not even a cheater 5, good job though."

hilarious! and I'm sure you are hilariously proud of her too! that just made my day

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Good stuff dude, won't be long and she'll be rippin out there!
    Kid's are fun. You should have 7, 8, maybe 12; I would, but I don't have a class C license.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Kid's are fun. You should have 7, 8, maybe 12; I would, but I don't have a class C license.
    We are trying to decide if we want any or not. Got limited time to decide, lots of reasons not to, a few why we should, leaning toward maybe one, but neither if us are ready, and may never be, but I am happy for you and those who do have them and enjoy it. I see lots of unhappy people with kids too, ruined their lives it seems, guess it depends on the individuals.

We have 7, number 8 will be here in November. More kids I have the happier I become.................................Psalm 127:3-5 Children are a heritage from the Lord,offspring a reward from him.4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth.5 Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    We have 7, number 8 will be here in November. More kids I have the happier I become.................................Psalm 127:3-5 Children are a heritage from the Lord,offspring a reward from him.4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth.5 Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.
    Yeah, right. So were you always insane, or is it the result of having this ridiculous brood? 'Cause I can absolutely see how 7 or 8 kids would do the trick.

Get a vasectomy.

Your a resource terrorist.

i wouldn't post pics of my kid on here

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    i wouldn't post pics of my kid on here
    The driver of the windowless white van is watching....

Do you yammer this bronze age bullshiiiite at the wifey, using any means at your disposal to prang her at the kitchen sink? eh, waynethe insaaane ?