LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    We are trying to decide if we want any or not. Got limited time to decide, lots of reasons not to, a few why we should, leaning toward maybe one, but neither if us are ready, and may never be, but I am happy for you and those who do have them and enjoy it. I see lots of unhappy people with kids too, ruined their lives it seems, guess it depends on the individuals.
    You need to ask yourself one question, how do you feel about poop, everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    We have 7, number 8 will be here in November. More kids I have the happier I become.
    Wow, really? I had no ideas, it didn't sink in the previous 20 times you posted it. You're kind of a one trick pony Wayne. Still haven't posted a pic of you surfing either have ya, and yet you run a "surf school".

Hey, just out of curiosity are you on public assistance? I mean 9.5 of you in a big van. That's a lot beans and diapers. Do you get money from the state every month? Do you get like 3,600$ for each kid from the Feds at the end of the year, do you even pay taxes? I'd move to Alaska and have 10 kids, they give you like $1800 a head, 'cept I get cold and I don't have wetsuit thicker than 3/2. Do you get section 8 housing? How bout free Medicare? You get state grants for that surf school? I mean, you don't exactly have time for a 9 to 5 between your ministry and the surf school for disadvantaged youth, right? Government gotta take care of folks.

My mama always said I'd make a fine preacher or congressman, usually after catchin me with my father's small collection of Larry Flynt publications he kept out in the garage. One of her favorite phrases, it's always inspired me. I'm not exactly qualified for government employment, however I've always I felt I had a calling to serve The Lord. I have a great memory and a head for biblical verse and can twist a phrase, plus I have it on good authority, I look devilishly handsome in a well tailored suit.

How much do you clear every year, I'm talkin net?

There was a man in the land of Uz. . . blameless and upright, and one who feared God and shunned evil. And seven sons and three daughters were born to him.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    You need to ask yourself one question, how do you feel about poop, everywhere?
    Aaaaand that's all she wrote hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    We are trying to decide if we want any or not. Got limited time to decide, lots of reasons not to, a few why we should, leaning toward maybe one, but neither if us are ready, and may never be, but I am happy for you and those who do have them and enjoy it. I see lots of unhappy people with kids too, ruined their lives it seems, guess it depends on the individuals.
    You and the Mrs. should check this **** out:

http://www.scarymommy.com/confessions/

Maybe it'll help with your decision making process.

I like to have a cold one in the afternoons, read this **** while laughing my ass off and congratulating myself for having had the good sense not to have bred.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post

Saddest stuff I've read in a while...anonymity on the internet obviously removes the guilt off their shoulders. Seems a lot of hem need help! The one quote regarding the mother who is "really busy" is almost a sad justification on the mothers part for not being around...bummer she appreciates that type of statement from her kid...

This thread started out really nicely then Wayne came along and got everyone worked up.

Another small feel-good story. My son is 17 months and learning new words everyday. It's generally hysterical. The waves were decent Wednesday night so I went out for a while. When I came back I asked him if he could say "surf". His lightning-fast response was "shurf".

Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    We have 7, number 8 will be here in November. More kids I have the happier I become.................................
    Wayne'sTVapperance.jpg

Why don't you take a seat over there
    Last edited by ATANTICOO; Jul 19, 2014 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post

Maybe it'll help with your decision making process.

I like to have a cold one in the afternoons, read this **** while laughing my ass off and congratulating myself for having had the good sense not to have bred.
    Wow! That's some hilarious sh*t right there! If that's what kids do to people (and I believe for some it does) then I want no parts of it!