LOGIN | REGISTER

Looking for a shaper who is interested in starting a brand. New Jersey.

So I have been surfing for awhile and have been considering starting a small label but I need a shaper. I am already in the clothing business and know my ins and outs there plus I know the whole business side of the spectrum working with surf shops, marketing, web development, etc. I am really looking to find a small shaper who really doesn't have a brand and is looking to get into full time shaping. Let me know if you are interested I would love to chat. Shaper must be located on the East Coast preferably NJ or tristate area.

You should hire Roy Stuart. You would only need to sell a couple boards a year.

Images
    You gotta be a little more specific... What height and weight exactly are you looking for when you say a small shaper?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    You gotta be a little more specific... What height and weight exactly are you looking for when you say a small shaper?
    HAHAHA, Funny stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Well preferably under 5 foot 8 and under 175 pounds. If you don't meet those requirements please don't reply. haha

734211_4293954102117_2066288087_n.jpg

Available FULL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@meatloaf do you meet the required height and weight? hahaha

but on a real note pm me if you are interested.
    Last edited by tommyjohn; Feb 5, 2013 at 11:26 PM.