LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Breaking News!!!!!

This vid contains adult language. at 5:04 the interviewer asks, "What's next for you?" "Hopefully surfin'" Kai responds.

This guy is a total bro and totally down for the bro movement. Ya just don't come across a solid bro like this guy. This interview was hilarious and somewhat inspired me to live the bro dream. Living off nothing surfing all day, no money no problems

I totally have a mini mal and a wetsuit for this guy. Would love to see him shred mavericks. "Biggest wave of my life". Got to hand it to you bro. You killed it.

Images
    Koki barrels already posted this vid of "the dog town hatchet master" a few days ago. It's probably worth reposting though. This guy is tack sharp, listen and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    koki barrels already posted this vid of "the dog town hatchet master" a few days ago. It's probably worth reposting though. This guy is tack sharp, listen and learn.
    oops! Sorry.

Images
    Kai is the man...I'd loan him whatever he needed to continue his righteous journey.

Images
    LOL 1:40. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

"How old are you?" "I can't call it" hahahahaa. This bro is for real. I didn't think they made em like that anymore.

I make my two year old watch this everyday before daycare so that she will grow up right. Thank you Kai.

Images
    I just have one question. Why did Kai have a hatchet and where did he get it?