LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good grief I leave for a couple of weeks and the place goes to hell in a hand basket... I think I'll keep my private spot a blank canvas thanks.... But my board hummm I can be a lil girly girl at times.... Shhh don't tell my buds

Blank canvas huh..... Sorry!! LOL Oh god, please don't start the trend of bedazzling your board! HA HA HA

LMAO!! Probably should have thought about that a little before I posted that.... DOH!!

Images
    Disco Stu doesn't advertise....

Images
    I almost forgot, I can hook up your board or sell you one of my already hooked up boards for like $93,000.00
    I like to keep the pricing competitive.

$85,000.00 and you got yourself a deal!

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion that it has something to do with a recent power outage and a point spread that needed covering.
    You're exactly right. What a game. My seats ended up being on the 49er side & I ended up sitting in front of a surfer from Seal Beach. I'm sure he would have some choice words for the bedazzling vajazzling.

Would bedazzling include a dead roach? When I was a kid, I remember browsing a used board aisle and passing over a longboard that had a small hole cut into the deck. Inside the hole was a dead roach that was glassed over. I will always credit the original owner for starting the "roach" no matter what. I wish we had camera phones back then.

no but i do surf in a bedazzled ladies one piece from time to time...

Lee, I thought saw u rocking those blinged out speedos. The sun reflection was killing me. LOL