LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: need advice

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.

Talking

conway's right as long as you feel good riding it then ride it.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    dude, if it feels good, ride it. dont worry about thickness, concave, whatever; enjoy the ride.
    That's all good for now, but those are things you are going to have to consider eventually if you want your surfing to progress. You would also need to take those things into account to find a board that might be even better.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    That's all good for now, but those are things you are going to have to consider eventually if you want your surfing to progress. You would also need to take those things into account to find a board that might be even better.
    chill bro but if ive got some kinda killer stick that i get the gnar gnarniest barrelz on then I ain't gonna worry about my boards dimensions are. bro, its a totally cosmic affair bro. plus, i dont really care about that stuff dude.

I feel ya con con brah
    Last edited by adowcett; Apr 20, 2008 at 02:56 AM. Reason: .

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.

Talking

I feel ya con con brah
    bro, wanna have a totally cosmic surf sesh tommorow? i think itll be gnar gnar and totally bodacious. ima paddle out around whenever and have some gnarly sesh time. dig it.

I dunno brah I would be down for a bodacious cosmic sesh right bout low tide but I have some severe lameage factors that may prevent this shred meet from occuring, If I can make it out after It won't be about 5, and I'm not sure if the barrellzz are gonna be doin it around then, Maybe before though, around 12-2 though bro, or there might even be a possibility of some gnarlyness in the morning too if the shorebreak decides to do it's thing... I'll give you a ring ring tommorow, hopefully I'll clock in some shred sesh barrellzz time through out the day reguardless

By the way con con, brah, check your private messagez, some radical stuff I sent you in there

Cool

I dunno brah I would be down for a bodacious cosmic sesh right bout low tide but I have some severe lameage factors that may prevent this shred meet from occuring, If I can make it out after It won't be about 5, and I'm not sure if the barrellzz are gonna be doin it around then, Maybe before though, around 12-2 though bro, or there might even be a possibility of some gnarlyness in the morning too if the shorebreak decides to do it's thing... I'll give you a ring ring tommorow, hopefully I'll clock in some shred sesh barrellzz time through out the day reguardless
    dude sounds rad. I too have several lameage factors that are gonna prevent a pre- noon shred sesh. hopefully the sb will gnar up and episize. I hope you get some bangin rides brah. tommorow might be good for a low-tide, post practice rip.
    have a cosmic one. peace.

A post practice rip shred would be pretty bodacious what with it staying light till like
    7:50ish I probably wouldn't be able to get there till 7 though and if low tides at four I'm not sure about the barrellzz

dude that sounds awesome.