LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: need advice

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    A post practice rip shred would be pretty bodacious what with it staying light till like
    7:50ish I probably wouldn't be able to get there till 7 though and if low tides at four I'm not sure about the barrellzz
    bro I didnt get a post practice shred in today. so bummed. surf was crap though but I woulda paddled out and had a cosmic session.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    actually nevermind surf looked pretty fun for the longboard. double bummage for both of us, yeah?

Talking

Bummage squared dude, bummage squared, it's all chizill though because I had a pretty gnar gnar shred shesh miday sunday and was rippin on the short board, it was pretty bodacious, doesn't look like there's gonna be much of that goin down this weekend thoungh It's good though because after monday I'm free to shred every afternoon ooooohhhhhh yyyyeeaaahhhh

thats some bullsnip. bummage cubed for me man. maybe I'll get some afternoon surfs by the time the rubber comes off..... I hope *sigh*

It's all chill brah a got a pretty uber cosmic chilled out lb sesh this morning and even with few little barrellzzz it was pretty gnar gnar not surez about tomorrowz though I dk if the barrellezz are gonna be gnarelz or notz whatev though brosef 2 more days and then my afternoonz are clear for the rest of the year

Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    It's all chill brah a got a pretty uber cosmic chilled out lb sesh this morning and even with few little barrellzzz it was pretty gnar gnar not surez about tomorrowz though I dk if the barrellezz are gonna be gnarelz or notz whatev though brosef 2 more days and then my afternoonz are clear for the rest of the year
    bro I too had a sweet little longboard sesh today. tide was a bit high, but fun none the less. I woulda been down there this morning but I was HELPING A GOOD CAUSE!
    tommorrows not looking good for me either, I gonna blaze wit tha homes.

Pretty Gnar Gnar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by surf4life60 View Post
    yeah man, im prety good, but the only thing is i dont kno how the shape of the board, or how the concaves, or fins make a difference in all that. i kno it makes a difference i just dont kno how?

If your pretty good you should know this stuff, completely depends on the kind of conditions you are facing and the dimensions of your board.. If you are dropping in on 20 foot faces on a shallow reef with fast traveling waves, I probably wouldn't recommend it. Now if you are using it for average waist to chest+ grovel session with a little push and a fast line, it could be alot of fun. Now, when you dip into fins that is whole different ballgame as well. What condiitons are you looking to ride it in and what are the dimensions besides the height?
    Last edited by bfloyd; Apr 29, 2008 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bfloyd View Post
    If your pretty good you should know this stuff, completely depends on the kind of conditions you are facing and the dimensions of your board.. If you are dropping in on 20 foot faces on a shallow reef with fast traveling waves, I probably wouldn't recommend it. Now if you are using it for average waist to chest+ grovel session with a little push and a fast line, it could be alot of fun. Now, when you dip into fins that is whole different ballgame as well. What condiitons are you looking to ride it in and what are the dimensions besides the height?
    cosmic thoughts brah.

Radical dude, that just blew my mind

But in all seriousness, you're going to have to pay attention to some of those things if you want to reach any level of decency, it just sounds like surf4life follows the concon policy