LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Surfboards

Hybrid View

Free Surfboards

Son Followers Ministry is looking for kids to give FREE SURFBOARDS to. We will be in your area this summer. We are a non profit ministry located in Cocoa Beach Fla. We collect boards and give them to kids who do not have an opportunity to own a board. We will be traveling by RV May thru Aug 2013 from Fla to Maine. We are planning our stops and do not want to miss you. For more info you can follow us on facebook at Son Followers Ministry Cocoa Beach. Also you can reach us via email at sonfollowerssurf@yahoo.com or by phone 321-626-9107. If you would like to help contact us also we are in need of boards, accessories, and financial donations.

Impacting the coast for Jesus

Wayne

This is real not SPAM.

Ask the Vatican

Ask the Vatican.

Maybe they can spend some of their billions.

Maybe they can use some of their untaxed interest on their investments.........

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    This is real not SPAM.
    That's what Jesus said.

If it is spam, which it doesn't seem to be, then karma will get 'em. I don't appreciate it when anything, be it religion, ideology, or whatever, is forced upon someone. I genuinely don't think that's the case...well at least I hope not. But why do we need a third-party to do the deed? Why in the name of Jesus? How about you do it because it's a good thing to do? Save the donation, make some local kid beyond stoked, make yourself feel like a million bucks, and teach a valuable lesson.

I didn't need Jesus to tell me this:
    1859_430626770358365_1034673383_n.jpg
    Last edited by bok; Mar 7, 2013 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bok View Post
    If it is spam, which it doesn't seem to be, then karma will get 'em. I don't appreciate it when anything, be it religion, ideology, or whatever, is forced upon someone. I genuinely don't think that's the case...well at least I hope not. But why do we need a third-party to do the deed? Why in the name of Jesus? How about you do it because it's a good thing to do? Save the donation, make some local kid beyond stoked, make yourself feel like a million bucks, and teach a valuable lesson.

I didn't need Jesus to tell me this:
    1859_430626770358365_1034673383_n.jpg
    That's Charlton Heston.

And this is Yul Brynner, steady pimpin.

To all you with negative vibes, why don't you just keep your opinions to yourself. He wasn't demanding anything from you. Just asking for help if you feel compelled to give it, I think it's a great ministry for The Lord. If I were a young impoverished kid I would be overjoyed to get a board and be able to pass out. I'm sure he isn't giving them away to your average Joe off the street. He's giving them to children who might not otherwise have anything positive going for them. Critique if you may, I won't be bothered. Just think you should hear someone out before scolding them. Ryan

I do agree, there is a right and wrong way to go about sharing the gospel. I am not saying this is either right or wrong though.

Stop by Greenlight on your way through NJ. We'll donate a few boards to get underprivileged kids surfing. Glad to help out.
    Just make sure to teach them surfing etiquette. Don't drop in and be cool!

~Brian
    www.greenlightsurfsupply.com
    Shape Your Surfing Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlight View Post
    Stop by Greenlight on your way through NJ. We'll donate a few boards to get underprivileged kids surfing. Glad to help out.
    Just make sure to teach them surfing etiquette. Don't drop in and be cool!

~Brian
    www.greenlightsurfsupply.com
    Shape Your Surfing Experience
    Brian will be sure to contact you as time gets closer . Will contact you via telephone or email in June. Should be there late June or early July.

To everyone else have a Happy Resurrection Day (Easter). Just remember without Jesus this day does not exist.

Impacting the coast for Jesus

Wayne