LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 321

Thread: Free Surfboards

  1. #51
    If it is spam, which it doesn't seem to be, then karma will get 'em. I don't appreciate it when anything, be it religion, ideology, or whatever, is forced upon someone. I genuinely don't think that's the case...well at least I hope not. But why do we need a third-party to do the deed? Why in the name of Jesus? How about you do it because it's a good thing to do? Save the donation, make some local kid beyond stoked, make yourself feel like a million bucks, and teach a valuable lesson.

    I didn't need Jesus to tell me this:
    1859_430626770358365_1034673383_n.jpg
    Last edited by bok; Mar 7, 2013 at 04:09 AM.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    2,190
    Quote Originally Posted by bok View Post
    If it is spam, which it doesn't seem to be, then karma will get 'em. I don't appreciate it when anything, be it religion, ideology, or whatever, is forced upon someone. I genuinely don't think that's the case...well at least I hope not. But why do we need a third-party to do the deed? Why in the name of Jesus? How about you do it because it's a good thing to do? Save the donation, make some local kid beyond stoked, make yourself feel like a million bucks, and teach a valuable lesson.

    I didn't need Jesus to tell me this:
    1859_430626770358365_1034673383_n.jpg
    That's Charlton Heston.

    And this is Yul Brynner, steady pimpin.


  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    4,277
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    No ego here. I take no credit. All the glory goes to him. To be honest with you, without HIM we would not be here to talk about this.I am here to spread the TRUTH about Jesus. Genesis 1:1" In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." This is earth correct? Without water on this earth there would be no waves,therefore no surfing and no surf forum. In all without God we are nothing.
    Spouted as he gropes the ass of the boy/girl he just gave a board to.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Spouted as he gropes the ass of the boy/girl he just gave a board to.
    Maybe he wants to be the new Pope

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    4,277
    Quote Originally Posted by liveones View Post
    Maybe he wants to be the new Pope
    Good one.....

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Berlin MD
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Spouted as he gropes the ass of the boy/girl he just gave a board to.
    Second post from you talking about about molesting boys. Just because you obsessed with that doesnt mean you have to share it with the rest of us.
    Last edited by scotty; Mar 7, 2013 at 03:22 PM.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    4,277
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    Second post from you talking about about molesting boys. Just because you obsessed with that doesnt mean you have to share it with the rest of us.
    Sounds like it struck a bit close to home for you, there, Sparky. Lighten up Francine.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    4,277
    As if the Church hasn't had an issue with child molestation for the past, oh, 500 years.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    2,054
    i remember a while back somebody posted a pic of a church sign that said, rock n roll,skaters,surfers,are all going to hell!!i dont knock others religions,whether theyr pedophile boy humpers, or extremist allah terrorists,just dont force your bs on the rest of us.nobody ever gave me a free board or anything.why is it only children??maybe because its harder to molest an adult.go back to your church and leave the dope smokin peace hippie surfers alone

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    2,054
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    As if the Church hasn't had an issue with child molestation for the past, oh, 500 years.
    AMEN!!
    and abraham said to god, i before e,but only after c