Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Surfboards

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Spouted as he gropes the ass of the boy/girl he just gave a board to.
    Second post from you talking about about molesting boys. Just because you obsessed with that doesnt mean you have to share it with the rest of us.
    Last edited by scotty; Mar 7, 2013 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    Second post from you talking about about molesting boys. Just because you obsessed with that doesnt mean you have to share it with the rest of us.
    Sounds like it struck a bit close to home for you, there, Sparky. Lighten up Francine.

As if the Church hasn't had an issue with child molestation for the past, oh, 500 years.

i remember a while back somebody posted a pic of a church sign that said, rock n roll,skaters,surfers,are all going to hell!!i dont knock others religions,whether theyr pedophile boy humpers, or extremist allah terrorists,just dont force your bs on the rest of us.nobody ever gave me a free board or anything.why is it only children??maybe because its harder to molest an adult.go back to your church and leave the dope smokin peace hippie surfers alone

As if the Church hasn't had an issue with child molestation for the past, oh, 500 years.
    AMEN!!
    and abraham said to god, i before e,but only after c

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    nobody ever gave me a free board or anything.why is it only children??
    It's easier to manipulate and get into the minds of children than it is an adult. Kids are easily influenced and haven't formed a belief system yet.

Images
    Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Images
    I guess you are an athiest? Which you are entitled to be if you'd like. But since you want to discredit a religious organization, I want to ask if you know if any atheists have had an issue with committing the same offense for the past 500 years. Otherwise, that seems very hypocritical.

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    I guess you are an athiest? Which you are entitled to be if you'd like. But since you want to discredit a religious organization, I want to ask if you know if any atheists have had an issue with committing the same offense for the past 500 years. Otherwise, that seems very hypocritical.
    And, there it is, the classic defense: assign confabulated blame upon the observer by changing the topic to an item seemingly related but which is, in fact, totally unrelated.

Seeking to discredit a religious organization...? They've done a stunningly superb job of that on themselves, wouldn't you say?

I have no idea about atheists, nor does it matter to me what people choose to believe or not believe. Topic at hand: abuses of other humans by those in power within a religious organization. No shortage of facts in re: the systemic, condoned abuse of children, and others, for hundreds of years on a massive, global scale by leaders of the Church.

That's not just a few evil people; that's an institutionalized evil which constitutes an epidemic. Ergo, inculcated evil from within the organization (proven time & again), and covered up by clerks to cardinals (proven) in an effort to destroy those who got flattened by the Church while protecting those in powerful positions within the Church.

You want to talk about atheists? Have at it, sparky. But it's a totally different topic than the very dark side of proselytizing.

That's not just a few evil people; that's an institutionalized evil which constitutes an epidemic. Ergo, inculcated evil from within the organization (proven time & again), and covered up by clerks to cardinals (proven) in an effort to destroy those who got flattened by the Church while protecting those in powerful positions within the Church.

You want to talk about atheists? Have at it, sparky. But it's a totally different topic than the very dark side of proselytizing.
    Are you talking about Lance Armstrong or the Catholic Church?
    Last edited by johhnyutah; Mar 7, 2013 at 05:54 PM. Reason: changed the area quoted from previous post