LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Surfboards

I do agree, there is a right and wrong way to go about sharing the gospel. I am not saying this is either right or wrong though.

As a follower of Christ I want the best for all of you.You either believe or do not believe. You cannot be on the fence. Whatever the comment was, good or bad , I have no bad feelings towards any of you. Look forward to meeting you all one day.

John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life".

Just remember today is Good Friday and Sunday is Easter. I do not want to be the bearer of bad news, but the Easter Bunny is not real. This is all about Jesus.

John 19:30
    When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by mushdoc View Post
    You guys need to lighten up. If the guy wants to give out some boards and share his passion for Christ...why is that something to get hostile about? No one is being forced into anything as far as I can tell.
    Am I missing something here? What does a tax status have to do with it? I thought the surf culture was all about being laid back and hang loose.
    Man, so much hate and hostility. And this on a surf forum.
    Same thing back in Jesus' time. (Yeah, I went to Sunday school.) People just don't want to be told that they're screwing up and going to hell. I guess you can't hardly blame them.
    But wasn't Jesus' message about God's love for mankind?
    Wayne's trying to do something good, and he gets stoned for it. (Stoned as with rocks) Times/people apparently haven't changed all that much. If this was a Zen organized effort, I don't think there would be quite the fuss and indignation.
    Hey, the Salvation Army is Christian-based and helps a lot of people. Maybe we should gather up some more rocks, pitchforks, and torches and go after them next.

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    Man, so much hate and hostility. And this on a surf forum.
    Same thing back in Jesus' time. (Yeah, I went to Sunday school.) People just don't want to be told that they're screwing up and going to hell. I guess you can't hardly blame them.
    But wasn't Jesus' message about God's love for mankind?
    Wayne's trying to do something good, and he gets stoned for it. (Stoned as with rocks) Times/people apparently haven't changed all that much. If this was a Zen organized effort, I don't think there would be quite the fuss and indignation.
    Hey, the Salvation Army is Christian-based and helps a lot of people. Maybe we should gather up some more rocks, pitchforks, and torches and go after them next.

Spare me the sanctimonious crap that you're spewing.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Just remember today is Good Friday and Sunday is Easter. I do not want to be the bearer of bad news, but the Easter Bunny is not real. This is all about Jesus.

John 19:30
    When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.
    Why not just keep it to yourself & stop insulting our eyeballs & our eardrums with your self-serving, self-righteous holier-than-thou yah-yah. The easter bunny, santa, bigfoot, werewolves, vampires, and any other invention in human minds are about as real as your guy. Why? Why not? Believe what you want to; just can the proselytizing about how we're all so evil & you know the way & the truth.

In the name of wava wava I command you to give me a free new surfboard.

Mindless robots, wayne, that's your mirror image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPOf...ture=endscreen

And stop dangling free goodies in front of the kiddies - - you're just a pimp with a bad attitude temporarily hidden from view by your proselytizing smokescreen.
    Last edited by yankee; Mar 30, 2013 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Why not just keep it to yourself & stop insulting our eyeballs & our eardrums with your self-serving, self-righteous holier-than-thou yah-yah. The easter bunny, santa, bigfoot, werewolves, vampires, and any other invention in human minds are about as real as your guy. Why? Why not? Believe what you want to; just can the proselytizing about how we're all so evil & you know the way & the truth.
    The man doth protest too much, me thinks.

Stop by Greenlight on your way through NJ. We'll donate a few boards to get underprivileged kids surfing. Glad to help out.
    Just make sure to teach them surfing etiquette. Don't drop in and be cool!

~Brian
    www.greenlightsurfsupply.com
    Shape Your Surfing Experience