Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Surfboards

Stop by Greenlight on your way through NJ. We'll donate a few boards to get underprivileged kids surfing. Glad to help out.
    Just make sure to teach them surfing etiquette. Don't drop in and be cool!

~Brian
    www.greenlightsurfsupply.com
    Shape Your Surfing Experience

Go back in your nutshell... most people in the world believe anything, that is why they murder others who don't believe what they believe (see holy wars). Even those who you say 'don't believe in anything' actually do believe in something... you just don't think their beliefs are valid.

Quote Originally Posted by highvelocity View Post
    wWell done zaGaffer.

Guys lets sum this up in a nut shell. Most people in this world dont believe in anything, that is why people murder steal dont go to work take more than they give dont take care of there own health house car block beach and even kids.

Images
    The Jesus people are all better than us, that's why they feel they can spew their crap to everyone else. They're special.............. In other words, self-righteous, egomaniacal nasty assholes who are dishonest to themselves and everyone else. "Go back in your nutshells" is probably the best advice I've read all day.

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    The man doth protest too much, me thinks.
    The boy doth post too much, me knows.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    Go back in your nutshell... most people in the world believe anything, that is why they murder others who don't believe what they believe (see holy wars). Even those who you say 'don't believe in anything' actually do believe in something... you just don't think their beliefs are valid.
    ^this is the truth. There are millions of people throughout history who were slaughtered because of their beliefs, wars because of beliefs, because one asshole said, "well, if he don't believe it, then he deserves to die"...well, that's malarchy.

On the same coin, we live in a country where we have religious freedom, so if you believe in Jesus or Buddha, you don't have to worry about the other side going to war with you, and yet the catholic percentages continue to dwindle. Maybe it's because all the pedophiles that left a bad taste, or maybe it's that we are so self centered now that we don't need a God

I was raised Catholic, don't go to church much...but i will say, the Christian religion teaches morality...these thieves and murderers wouldn't be out stealing your **** and killing your family if they had some decent morals.
    I would hate to take the chance going through life not believing in a higher power and praising him, only to find out when you die, you are sent to a place of anguish and unrest for eternity....why risk it?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what Wayne is doing. I think we can all agree that Jesus is common knowledge and if he wants to try to help kids find a relationship with Jesus and provide him with a surfboard, then fine. Good on you for doing something nice for others. I understand people not agreeing and feeling that it's pushing an agenda, but I'm guessing it's better than handing out free heroin.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlight View Post
    Stop by Greenlight on your way through NJ. We'll donate a few boards to get underprivileged kids surfing. Glad to help out.
    Just make sure to teach them surfing etiquette. Don't drop in and be cool!

~Brian
    www.greenlightsurfsupply.com
    Shape Your Surfing Experience
    Brian will be sure to contact you as time gets closer . Will contact you via telephone or email in June. Should be there late June or early July.

To everyone else have a Happy Resurrection Day (Easter). Just remember without Jesus this day does not exist.

Impacting the coast for Jesus

Wayne

Images
    Can I hear an "Amen?"

My favorite movie on easter:

'Harvey'

(The original 1950 film with Jimmy Stewart.)

I wonder if Jesus surfed, considering that he could walk on water. It would be sweet not to have to duck dive any more. Just pick up the board and walk on out there. I guess he wouldn't need the board though.

Holy crap, who's got some water? I need a drink and miracles are cheap, screw wine who want's a Jack & Coke? Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. YEEEHAEYAWEH, it will get you lit! I hate this weekend, family gatherings are such a pain and my Dad always gets on my case. Man, I'm sore, you think surfin all day is harsh, try getting scourged. I need to get "anointed" and spend some time with that most beloved of disciples, Mary Magdalene, ; ) if you know what I mean. Dudes, I'm goin to Indo, those people know how to treat a Messiach. Like Utah, except with good surf. Just FYI, the Mormons have the real story. I was chillin with the Sioux and surfing Cali back when Europe was in the Dark Ages. Lowers with no crowds, those were the days.

Hey Yankee, I love that movie! Jimmy Stewart asking, "just what'djya have in mind?" is classic. Harvey's one of best buds. Can't surf, but drinks me under the table.