LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Surfboards

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Do not have time to sit and stair at screen and reply to every response. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I can tell you this, whether I am at the grocery store or at the beach, there is one thing on my mind and that is to tell someone how to be saved. You guys can sit and rant about how I am enticing kids. I am a father of seven kids, yes they are all mine with the same woman. I am not a catholic, lutheran, methodist, or any of them denominations. I am a follower of JESUS. I collect surfboards and other surf accessories from complete strangers and tell them my story. Trust me when I say this it is 43 years of story. At one time in my life I was a mess. If you ever want to hear about this ministry I will travel and speak to one or a large group of people and I will bring the family. I am not a troll looking for attention. I am not getting rich doing this. I will not peddle Jesus for a profit. I have one motive and that is for people to get saved. I could go on and on, any questions call me. Gotta go sunrise surf session with kids, then FREE SURF CAMP at 8am. Man you guys and girls are tough.

Impacting the coast for JESUS
    Our point is that you feel the need to try and convert those who do not wish to be converted. Maybe you should go back in time and join the crusades as it seems you would fit right in. Or maybe you would fit better in Hitlers' propaganda machine. Notice not one of the people who have disagreed with your methods have said anything against churches or other houses of worship where people go in knowing what they are getting unlike coming to surf and getting a sermon.

Quote Originally Posted by ECswell View Post
    jesus prob never even existed. not one bit of evidence. first written word about him wasn't till 200 years after he supposedly died. none of the major historians in Rome ever mentioned him.
    Well we do know a person named Jesus from Nazareth did exist based on census data collected from that time. Obviously if he was the son of God or not is open to debate. And the internet nor the printing press existed yet so getting information out was not instant like now days. Maybe you should do some reading or finish high school before saying dumb sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Our point is that you feel the need to try and convert those who do not wish to be converted. Maybe you should go back in time and join the crusades as it seems you would fit right in. Or maybe you would fit better in Hitlers' propaganda machine. Notice not one of the people who have disagreed with your methods have said anything against churches or other houses of worship where people go in knowing what they are getting unlike coming to surf and getting a sermon.

Well we do know a person named Jesus from Nazareth did exist based on census data collected from that time. Obviously if he was the son of God or not is open to debate. And the internet nor the printing press existed yet so getting information out was not instant like now days. Maybe you should do some reading or finish high school before saying dumb sh!t.
    How about them waves today, sunrise 7am 3-4 ft CLEAN with some shoulder high sets at the secret spot. God created a beauty today. Father,Son,Holy Spirit. Listen, we the people are the church. I am not giving you a sermon on the surf forum, I am just speaking the TRUTH. Come join me some time bring the kids, we can fellowship and surf. I will give you the directions to where there are always waves.

good for you wayne. im sure those kids really appreciate what youre doing.

Not!
    The kids just want the free boards, clown, they didn't know about the caveats that include pedophiles & freaky priests.

this is exactly right clown
    Last edited by yankee; Sep 8, 2013 at 07:04 PM.

Images
    I've never seen this thread before..

So what's the deal........this dude's a chester the molester, huh? Who gives out free surfboards to kids? Kids are horrible. Man, please tell me this dude doesn't have a van............

Man, give them skateboards not surfboards..........don't need more dudes sitting forty yards outside the line-up waiting ...........well, I don't know what they are waiting for. There's always them dudes on longboards who are always paddling wayyyy tooooo far outside.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Not!
    The kids just want the free boards, clown, they didn't know about the caveats that include pedophiles & freaky priests.
    Yanky you really need to wake up and smell the coffee. By the way we do Saturday Free Surf Camps. Summer 2014 we will be doing Free 3 Day camps. If we come up your way I will let you know and you can check us out. Just look for the White Van.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Yanky you really need to wake up and smell the coffee. By the way we do Saturday Free Surf Camps. Summer 2014 we will be doing Free 3 Day camps. If we come up your way I will let you know and you can check us out. Just look for the White Van.
    Nah.
    YOU get with it and while you're at it check the history of your proselytizing abusing predatory chain of command.

A white van...apropos of nothing, that's where the brain washing & the abuse initially takes place, ain't that right slick?

Anyone who drives to the beach for the specific purpose of offering gifts to the kiddies to entice them into the white van is running a freak show. I wouldn't let children within 100 feet of your white van. CPS should be shadowing you people.

BTW, why'd you capitalize 'White Van'...? Lemme guess: one of your pedophile priests washed it in freak water & now you tell the kids who venture inside that van that they're in a holy place where hayzeus says drop thine pants.

Evil. Just evil incarnate.

I guess it is nice what you are doing, but I feel like there is more to it than meets the eye. I would rather give a kid a board myself, and preach to him about catching waves, than have a kid believe some sort of god has anything to do with him getting the board and giving him things. As I am certain there will be preaching going along with the giving of the boards.

edit: After reading your other posts in the thread, I am 100% convinced you are making these kids believe a god has anything to do with surfing. I really hate you people.
    Last edited by ThatSlyB; Sep 9, 2013 at 12:07 PM.

The thing is, he (Wayne) loves the hate you all give him. It's like a badge of honor for the over zealous Christian. They say, "Well Jeebus was persecuted for his beliefs", which is true, but they identify with that and use it to feel like they are just like Jeebus in this situation and that by not letting the doubters win, they are doing just as Jeebus did, it's empowering, it's self righteous.

I find nothing wrong with hooking kids up with surf boards, if that's all it is, but doing so in the manner of baiting them into hearing the word of God with a surf board is selfish, not generous or selfless. On the surface, sure, it may seem like you're doing a good thing, and to a degree you are, but the attachment that comes along with it is only serving your personal agenda. You give to others because it makes YOU feel good. Does it light up a kids day to get a surfboard? Sure it does, but you wouldn't be doing it if it didn't make YOU feel good. So although I don't condemn you for giving away the surf boards, I don't condone the bait and switch method in which you employ. As a sinner myself, I find it to be misleading.