LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 321

Thread: Free Surfboards

  1. #311
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chadwick
    Posts
    1,317
    I am a Christian by definition. By definition, according to the Bible, sonfollower is an anti-christ.

  2. #312
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,652
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    I like the cut of your jib son. But Obama would never kill Putin. they are both in the KGB together.
    Very true my man. Also that made me laugh so hard coffee shot out my nose!

    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    I am a Christian by definition. By definition, according to the Bible, sonfollower is an anti-christ.
    Best post of all 32 pages!!!!!!!!

  3. #313
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    81
    Bunch of Haters. Has anyone who's responded actually seen how sonfollower goes about his business when giving these boards away? I agree, I see how he sounds (the pushy Christian), but man - try not to spew all that venom when you don't know. He's giving kids surfboards.

    Sonfollower, let it die man. You officially started doing yourself a disservice 20 pages ago... You overstate. You obviously have more productive/positive things to do than reply on this thread.

    I'm gonna go say a prayer I have the strength to not click on this thread again...

  4. #314
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by OC&SC-83 View Post
    Bunch of Haters. Has anyone who's responded actually seen how sonfollower goes about his business when giving these boards away? I agree, I see how he sounds (the pushy Christian), but man - try not to spew all that venom when you don't know. He's giving kids surfboards.

    Sonfollower, let it die man. You officially started doing yourself a disservice 20 pages ago... You overstate. You obviously have more productive/positive things to do than reply on this thread.

    I'm gonna go say a prayer I have the strength to not click on this thread again...
    Let us get a glimpse of reality. Here is the truth just want you all to be saved. Is it possible? Of course, you just need to be steered on the right path. There is a Heaven and Hell. It is all written in the Bible. Plant the seed, feed it , then it grows. If you really think I am being pushy, that is an opinion. Free surfboards and surf camps that is just an outreach. Some of you guys on that have viewed through this forum have helped. As for a disservice, maybe or maybe not.OCandSC if you get a chance contact me and maybe we can work together in South Carolina on something? As for me and the family, we just want to let the light shine and give everybody that FREE GIFT OF JESUS.

  5. #315
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,170
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    I am a Christian by definition. By definition, according to the Bible, sonfollower is an anti-christ.
    The Beachbreak speaketh the truth.

    And Pumpmaster takes no prisoners with his truths, he's always been the real deal, gotta respect that.

    As for thee, oceano-no-go, your modus operandi is familiar and it is weak. You accuse me, and you accuse Getcarter, of being the same persona. We are not.

    Then, you proceed to scream at everyone else as being angry & hateful. Which, we are not.

    You're a frustrated gremlin, oceano-no-go. When you get wet, you get mean. You must be hell on wheels in the lineup where you surf.
    It's an Internet forum - - people have opinions that differ from yours - - so lighten up Francis.

    You respect no one whose opinion differs from your own.
    Then, you take it to another level & you go Defcon6 on people. Calling them names & accusing them of weird stuff. No wonder you got banned. But then you felt compelled to re-invent yourself under another call sign. Jeeeeezus. H. Keerist.

    Does the NSA know you exist...? I inquire in the most positive sense.
    Because if they don't know that you exist, they should; you could prove to be this century's Agent Orange in the war on .... well... anything.

  6. #316
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,170
    Quote Originally Posted by OC&SC-83 View Post
    Sonfollower, let it die man. You officially started doing yourself a disservice 20 pages ago... You overstate. You obviously have more productive/positive things to do than reply on this thread.

    I'm gonna go say a prayer I have the strength to not click on this thread again...

    And there ya have it.

  7. #317
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,652
    Damn Yankee (no pun intended) now you got me wanting to change my screen name to GetCarter that was genius! Spot on about OceanBobo too. I must say at least Wayne finally admitted that our thoughts were our opinions and he seems to understand that opinions are okay. However OceanO as you said just seems to jump in to the fray for no good reason and not add a thing of value to the argument or see that it is alright if others disagree with him.

  8. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    The Beachbreak speaketh the truth.

    And Pumpmaster takes no prisoners with his truths, he's always been the real deal, gotta respect that.

    As for thee, oceano-no-go, your modus operandi is familiar and it is weak. You accuse me, and you accuse Getcarter, of being the same persona. We are not.

    Then, you proceed to scream at everyone else as being angry & hateful. Which, we are not.

    You're a frustrated gremlin, oceano-no-go. When you get wet, you get mean. You must be hell on wheels in the lineup where you surf.
    It's an Internet forum - - people have opinions that differ from yours - - so lighten up Francis.

    You respect no one whose opinion differs from your own.
    Then, you take it to another level & you go Defcon6 on people. Calling them names & accusing them of weird stuff. No wonder you got banned. But then you felt compelled to re-invent yourself under another call sign. Jeeeeezus. H. Keerist.

    Does the NSA know you exist...? I inquire in the most positive sense.
    Because if they don't know that you exist, they should; you could prove to be this century's Agent Orange in the war on .... well... anything.
    people have different opinions. exactly. wish you would actually read what you write. anytime somebody isn't exactly inline with your opinion you go off. or as you say over and over 'defcon6'. WTF? where do you even get that? sounds dumb. you and your other profile, boy george....i mean rcarter, are the angriest, weirdest people on this forum. you two are always going off on people.
    Last edited by OceanO; Sep 15, 2013 at 03:57 AM.

  9. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Damn Yankee (no pun intended) now you got me wanting to change my screen name to GetCarter that was genius! Spot on about OceanBobo too. I must say at least Wayne finally admitted that our thoughts were our opinions and he seems to understand that opinions are okay. However OceanO as you said just seems to jump in to the fray for no good reason and not add a thing of value to the argument or see that it is alright if others disagree with him.
    jump into the fray? are you kidding me? was this thread for special members only? people are sick of reading your crap boy george. you go off on everybody with a different opinion! it seems to be your only reason for showing up on SI. you add nothing of value to this site. you never even discuss surfing. just argue, threaten, insult, and run people down to feed your small-man superiority complex. must be lonely being you.

    thought you were leaving SI? didn't you beg to have your account deleted cause you got an infraction? for threatening to murder people...once again. or were you just crying out for attention? sad sad sad little boy george
    Last edited by OceanO; Sep 15, 2013 at 04:05 AM.

  10. #320
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by OC&SC-83 View Post
    Bunch of Haters. Has anyone who's responded actually seen how sonfollower goes about his business when giving these boards away? I agree, I see how he sounds (the pushy Christian), but man - try not to spew all that venom when you don't know. He's giving kids surfboards.

    Sonfollower, let it die man. You officially started doing yourself a disservice 20 pages ago... You overstate. You obviously have more productive/positive things to do than reply on this thread.

    I'm gonna go say a prayer I have the strength to not click on this thread again...
    Ephesians 6................................................. .................................................. ...................