LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Surfboards

[QUOTE=sonfollowerssurf;160531]Well said.

No, it's not.

[QUOTE=yankee;160535]
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Well said.

No, it's not.
    Hey Yankee,Out of the goodness of your heart why don't you give the guy one of your sticks from your deep quiver.

[QUOTE=GoodVibes;160627]
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

Hey Yankee,Out of the goodness of your heart why don't you give the guy one of your sticks from your deep quiver.
    Well, slick, I just would never facilitate the moves of a freak who uses material goods to entice and then "impact" children / creatures.

(Read the posts in this thread...? If so, then you'd know.)
    Last edited by yankee; Apr 4, 2013 at 11:59 PM.

[QUOTE=yankee;160636]
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post

Well, slick, I just would never facilitate the moves of a freak who uses material goods to entice and then "impact" children / creatures.

(Read the posts in this thread...? If so, then you'd know.)
    Thanks Yankee, that is a Jesus Freak.

Can we talk about my new cult now?

I am a Christian who thinks sonfollower has no idea what he's doing and is totally,totally wrong.Whether you believe Jesus is God or not,it is still also a non-biblical historical fact that Jesus Christ lived,had followers and was crucified,plus more details.

Whether you believe he is God or not, what he is quoted is that he says not to judge,he says there is no one righteous,he says to love one another,to love your enemies and to love others as yourself.He says love is the answer.I don't think anyone has a problem with that.

If sonfollower just did that and shut up,stuck to surf topics on swellinfo and focused on loving others instead of preaching his misguided heresy,maybe we'd donate to FREE SURFBOARDS.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    I am a Christian who thinks sonfollower has no idea what he's doing and is totally,totally wrong.Whether you believe Jesus is God or not,it is still also a non-biblical historical fact that Jesus Christ lived,had followers and was crucified,plus more details.

Whether you believe he is God or not, what he is quoted is that he says not to judge,he says there is no one righteous,he says to love one another,to love your enemies and to love others as yourself.He says love is the answer.I don't think anyone has a problem with that.

If sonfollower just did that and shut up,stuck to surf topics on swellinfo and focused on loving others instead of preaching his misguided heresy,maybe we'd donate to FREE SURFBOARDS.
    And Bingo was his nameo

Who wants to bet that if I were to start a non-profit organization dedicated to collecting old, unused surfboards and donated them to younger children interested in surfing, BUT LEFT ALL THE RELIGIOUS NONSENSE OUT OF IT, I would get WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY more surfboards than our buddy Wayne here?

Who wants to bet that if I were to start a non-profit organization dedicated to collecting old, unused surfboards and donated them to younger children interested in surfing, BUT LEFT ALL THE RELIGIOUS NONSENSE OUT OF IT, I would get WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY more surfboards than our buddy Wayne here?

I'm guessing he's aware of that possibility but the religious part matters to him. That part of it doesnt really appeal to me, but it doesn't really bother me if it appeals to him.

I'm going to donate a board to your mom
    Last edited by Kahuna Kai; Apr 10, 2013 at 11:07 PM.