LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 321

Thread: Free Surfboards

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,731
    [QUOTE=sonfollowerssurf;160531]Well said.


    No, it's not.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,184
    [QUOTE=yankee;160535]
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Well said.


    No, it's not.
    Hey Yankee,Out of the goodness of your heart why don't you give the guy one of your sticks from your deep quiver.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,731
    [QUOTE=GoodVibes;160627]
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

    Hey Yankee,Out of the goodness of your heart why don't you give the guy one of your sticks from your deep quiver.
    Well, slick, I just would never facilitate the moves of a freak who uses material goods to entice and then "impact" children / creatures.

    (Read the posts in this thread...? If so, then you'd know.)
    Last edited by yankee; Apr 4, 2013 at 11:59 PM.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194
    [QUOTE=yankee;160636]
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post

    Well, slick, I just would never facilitate the moves of a freak who uses material goods to entice and then "impact" children / creatures.

    (Read the posts in this thread...? If so, then you'd know.)
    Thanks Yankee, that is a Jesus Freak.

  5. #155
    Can we talk about my new cult now?

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chadwick
    Posts
    1,324
    I am a Christian who thinks sonfollower has no idea what he's doing and is totally,totally wrong.Whether you believe Jesus is God or not,it is still also a non-biblical historical fact that Jesus Christ lived,had followers and was crucified,plus more details.

    Whether you believe he is God or not, what he is quoted is that he says not to judge,he says there is no one righteous,he says to love one another,to love your enemies and to love others as yourself.He says love is the answer.I don't think anyone has a problem with that.

    If sonfollower just did that and shut up,stuck to surf topics on swellinfo and focused on loving others instead of preaching his misguided heresy,maybe we'd donate to FREE SURFBOARDS.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,573
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    I am a Christian who thinks sonfollower has no idea what he's doing and is totally,totally wrong.Whether you believe Jesus is God or not,it is still also a non-biblical historical fact that Jesus Christ lived,had followers and was crucified,plus more details.

    Whether you believe he is God or not, what he is quoted is that he says not to judge,he says there is no one righteous,he says to love one another,to love your enemies and to love others as yourself.He says love is the answer.I don't think anyone has a problem with that.

    If sonfollower just did that and shut up,stuck to surf topics on swellinfo and focused on loving others instead of preaching his misguided heresy,maybe we'd donate to FREE SURFBOARDS.
    And Bingo was his nameo

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aquidneck Island
    Posts
    46
    Who wants to bet that if I were to start a non-profit organization dedicated to collecting old, unused surfboards and donated them to younger children interested in surfing, BUT LEFT ALL THE RELIGIOUS NONSENSE OUT OF IT, I would get WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY more surfboards than our buddy Wayne here?

  9. #159
    Who wants to bet that if I were to start a non-profit organization dedicated to collecting old, unused surfboards and donated them to younger children interested in surfing, BUT LEFT ALL THE RELIGIOUS NONSENSE OUT OF IT, I would get WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY more surfboards than our buddy Wayne here?

    I'm guessing he's aware of that possibility but the religious part matters to him. That part of it doesnt really appeal to me, but it doesn't really bother me if it appeals to him.

  10. #160
    I'm going to donate a board to your mom
    Last edited by Kahuna Kai; Apr 10, 2013 at 11:07 PM.