Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 333

Thread: Free Surfboards

  1. #171
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA/CT
    Posts
    334
    I've been a satanist now for a long time, bring jesus to the beach and its gonna be a showdown Attachment 8759

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shoting Piers in Honeyton
    Posts
    4,207
    1. I don't recall ever hearing of Jesus making people listen to a "sermon" before healing them or feeding them. He went and helped others with out the whole "time share like speech" crap Wayne seems to be pushing for the "FREE" board. I have given 6 surfboards to kids over the years that had none and more skateboards than I can count. Not once did I try and lure them in to my insurance salesman beliefs or try and convert them to liking my favorite football team or have any other motive than to see the stoke on their face. Stoke em up first Wayne (not in the Catholic church alter boy way mind you) then once they ask about your beliefs or for guidance by all means teach them the word of God.

    2. Why is it that Christians (of which I am one) feel the need to impose our will upon others? I find it a little hipocritical that we preach religious tolerance yet during the crusades we slaughtered thousands in the "name of God" if they would not convert. In fact the saying "kill em all and let God sort them out" comes from the crusades. While sacking a town the soldiers asked the leader (who was a monk) how do we tell the difference between the Christians and the heathens? The general replied, "kill them all and God will know his own" the soldiers proceeded to slaughter 20,000 citizens including all the women and children in the village.
    Last edited by rcarter; Sep 6, 2013 at 02:21 PM.

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    11,227
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    1. I don't recall ever hearing of Jesus making people listen to a "sermon" before healing them or feeding them. He went and helped others with out the whole "time share like speech" crap Wayne seems to be pushing for the "FREE" board. I have given 6 surfboards to kids over the years that had none and more skateboards than I can count. Not once did I try and lure them in to my insurance salesman beliefs or try and convert them to liking my favorite football team or have any other motive than to see the stoke on their face. Stoke em up first Wayne (not in the Catholic church alter boy way mind you) then once they ask about your beliefs or for guidance by all means teach them the word of God.

    2. Why is it that Christians (of which I am one) feel the need to impose our will upon others? I find it a little hipocritical that we preach religious tolerance yet during the crusades we slaughtered thousands in the "name of God" if they would not convert. In fact the saying "kill em all and let God sort them out" comes from the crusades. While sacking a town the soldiers asked the leader (who was a monk) how do we tell the difference between the Christians and the heathens? The general replied, "kill them all and God will know his own" the soldiers proceeded to slaughter 20,000 citizens including all the women and children in the village.
    ^^^ Well said

  4. #174
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    8,130
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    1. I don't recall ever hearing of Jesus making people listen to a "sermon" before healing them or feeding them. He went and helped others with out the whole "time share like speech" crap Wayne seems to be pushing for the "FREE" board. I have given 6 surfboards to kids over the years that had none and more skateboards than I can count. Not once did I try and lure them in to my insurance salesman beliefs or try and convert them to liking my favorite football team or have any other motive than to see the stoke on their face. Stoke em up first Wayne (not in the Catholic church alter boy way mind you) then once they ask about your beliefs or for guidance by all means teach them the word of God.

    2. Why is it that Christians (of which I am one) feel the need to impose our will upon others? I find it a little hipocritical that we preach religious tolerance yet during the crusades we slaughtered thousands in the "name of God" if they would not convert. In fact the saying "kill em all and let God sort them out" comes from the crusades. While sacking a town the soldiers asked the leader (who was a monk) how do we tell the difference between the Christians and the heathens? The general replied, "kill them all and God will know his own" the soldiers proceeded to slaughter 20,000 citizens including all the women and children in the village.
    I second DPSUP's kudos on this post from rcarter.

  5. #175
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Cape Cod
    Posts
    902
    Images
    7
    Like anything in life, you have posers and the genuine, where the posers often give things that are good a bad name or leave a bad taste in people's mouths. Discernment of the sincere and genuine needs to be pursued, as well as being sincere in word and in deed.

  6. #176
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shoting Piers in Honeyton
    Posts
    4,207
    Well after all my rants and fightin latley I figured it was time for me to post something constructive.

  7. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    There are 2 final destinations after you leave this world. Do I have to tell you what they are? I am sure a lot of these guys on the forum have some pretty creative ideas for what their final destination is.
    well you are half right. there is 1 final destination and that is the ground

  8. #178
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    193
    Do not have time to sit and stair at screen and reply to every response. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I can tell you this, whether I am at the grocery store or at the beach, there is one thing on my mind and that is to tell someone how to be saved. You guys can sit and rant about how I am enticing kids. I am a father of seven kids, yes they are all mine with the same woman. I am not a catholic, lutheran, methodist, or any of them denominations. I am a follower of JESUS. I collect surfboards and other surf accessories from complete strangers and tell them my story. Trust me when I say this it is 43 years of story. At one time in my life I was a mess. If you ever want to hear about this ministry I will travel and speak to one or a large group of people and I will bring the family. I am not a troll looking for attention. I am not getting rich doing this. I will not peddle Jesus for a profit. I have one motive and that is for people to get saved. I could go on and on, any questions call me. Gotta go sunrise surf session with kids, then FREE SURF CAMP at 8am. Man you guys and girls are tough.

    Impacting the coast for JESUS

  9. #179
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shoting Piers in Honeyton
    Posts
    4,207
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Do not have time to sit and stair at screen and reply to every response. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I can tell you this, whether I am at the grocery store or at the beach, there is one thing on my mind and that is to tell someone how to be saved. You guys can sit and rant about how I am enticing kids. I am a father of seven kids, yes they are all mine with the same woman. I am not a catholic, lutheran, methodist, or any of them denominations. I am a follower of JESUS. I collect surfboards and other surf accessories from complete strangers and tell them my story. Trust me when I say this it is 43 years of story. At one time in my life I was a mess. If you ever want to hear about this ministry I will travel and speak to one or a large group of people and I will bring the family. I am not a troll looking for attention. I am not getting rich doing this. I will not peddle Jesus for a profit. I have one motive and that is for people to get saved. I could go on and on, any questions call me. Gotta go sunrise surf session with kids, then FREE SURF CAMP at 8am. Man you guys and girls are tough.

    Impacting the coast for JESUS
    Our point is that you feel the need to try and convert those who do not wish to be converted. Maybe you should go back in time and join the crusades as it seems you would fit right in. Or maybe you would fit better in Hitlers' propaganda machine. Notice not one of the people who have disagreed with your methods have said anything against churches or other houses of worship where people go in knowing what they are getting unlike coming to surf and getting a sermon.

    Quote Originally Posted by ECswell View Post
    jesus prob never even existed. not one bit of evidence. first written word about him wasn't till 200 years after he supposedly died. none of the major historians in Rome ever mentioned him.
    Well we do know a person named Jesus from Nazareth did exist based on census data collected from that time. Obviously if he was the son of God or not is open to debate. And the internet nor the printing press existed yet so getting information out was not instant like now days. Maybe you should do some reading or finish high school before saying dumb sh!t.

  10. #180
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Our point is that you feel the need to try and convert those who do not wish to be converted. Maybe you should go back in time and join the crusades as it seems you would fit right in. Or maybe you would fit better in Hitlers' propaganda machine. Notice not one of the people who have disagreed with your methods have said anything against churches or other houses of worship where people go in knowing what they are getting unlike coming to surf and getting a sermon.



    Well we do know a person named Jesus from Nazareth did exist based on census data collected from that time. Obviously if he was the son of God or not is open to debate. And the internet nor the printing press existed yet so getting information out was not instant like now days. Maybe you should do some reading or finish high school before saying dumb sh!t.
    How about them waves today, sunrise 7am 3-4 ft CLEAN with some shoulder high sets at the secret spot. God created a beauty today. Father,Son,Holy Spirit. Listen, we the people are the church. I am not giving you a sermon on the surf forum, I am just speaking the TRUTH. Come join me some time bring the kids, we can fellowship and surf. I will give you the directions to where there are always waves.