LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Surfboards

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Wayne I drive by you almost every single weekend and every single time I keep on driving to the better break down the road from you. Let's be clear Wayne, you are NOTHING like me, you don't dress like me, you don't look like me, you do nothing the way I do, let's just get that straight. And it's not my fault that reading is a disability of yours. Funny how when anybody makes a valid point on here nobody knows how to read suddenly. You spent countless hours reading the Bible, but don't have the time to read what another sinner has to say when it opposes your view? How convenient.

I bet you read Steamboatwillie's reply word for word though, hmmm.
    Dawn 2472 posts Wayne 91 posts

Need I say anymore. You have a lot to say. I just say what needs to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Dawn 2472 posts Wayne 91 posts

Need I say anymore. You have a lot to say. I just say what needs to be said.
    Post count has nothing to do with it. I have a job where I sit at a desk and talk to morons like you all day, so I have plenty of time to post on here to keep my mind occupied from the monotonous day-to-day work I do. Your 91 posts are all pretty much the same thing over and over again, just change a few words here and there, the same old tired responses you give to anybody who believes differently than you. You certainly read this forum as often as I post, as you are always right there to respond the minute someone mentions Wayne or God, or is that one in the same to you?

Thank you JESUS! Enough said.

I hope I'm around when science completely disproves all religion.
    What a wonderful society we will have then.

It is only a matter of time before the idea of "god" becomes irrelevant.

Of Wayne's 91 post half of them are the word BUMP. As for science disproving God don't think that can happen. Science can not disprove a person's faith otherwise it would not be faith. The whole point of taking something on faith means without proof. Even if science somehow proved there was a pasta monster running the show the faithful woudl claim their god created and controls it. This is why fighting over religion is kind of dumb. again Wayne and his disciples are missign the point here, it's not the message, it's the means by which you deliver it. One last questions for ya Wayne:

If I came to your free surf day, asked to borrow a board to ride and told you I was atheist (which I'm not) and told you no way I was listening to a thing you say about religion but just want to surf, would ya let me use the board? If you let me use it would you be able to keep your mouth shut to me all day about God while I surfed with you and your group? And I mean if I was nice about it, did not push my thoughts on you or your crew in any way or cause in issues for you and your message. Would you afford me the same?

I'll give you credit...it takes nerve to say something like this

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Impacting your mom with Pen!s
    and then ask him if he would be able to keep his mouth shut and just let you borrow a surfboard if you're nice about it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Nah.
    YOU get with it and while you're at it check the history of your proselytizing abusing predatory chain of command.

A white van...apropos of nothing, that's where the brain washing & the abuse initially takes place, ain't that right slick?

Anyone who drives to the beach for the specific purpose of offering gifts to the kiddies to entice them into the white van is running a freak show. I wouldn't let children within 100 feet of your white van. CPS should be shadowing you people.

BTW, why'd you capitalize 'White Van'...? Lemme guess: one of your pedophile priests washed it in freak water & now you tell the kids who venture inside that van that they're in a holy place where hayzeus says drop thine pants.

Evil. Just evil incarnate.
    Wow I can't believe the hateful extent the a holes on this forum are taking this. You're sick yankee. Why do they call you yankee anyway? Who's your favorite little rascal? Is it spanky?

Quote Originally Posted by unsalted View Post
    Wow I can't believe the hateful extent the a holes on this forum are taking this. You're sick yankee. Why do they call you yankee anyway? Who's your favorite little rascal? Is it spanky?
    Do us all a favor, sport coat, & don't dedicate, er dessicate, yet another thread just for me. Jesus h christ this is getting a bit boring....

Take yourself over to the hate thread dedicated to me by clemmy the chromium hayzeus freak. Once there, you may post & post & post to your lil' slobbering mind's content, thus joining the merry band of trolls devoted to my fantastical swellinfo vapor existence.

And remember, gomer: the court order says that you can't take your 'White Van' within 500 yards of schools.
    Last edited by yankee; Sep 10, 2013 at 12:21 AM.

Images
    Wow, I can't believe I didn't comment or give an opinion on this thread this whole time...oh wait, here is one, religion and politics might be topics to shy away from.
    Last edited by natkitchen; Sep 10, 2013 at 12:58 AM. Reason: took out a comma

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    Wayne, i feel your pain of persecution. As a Pastafarian, i too have had my belief structure challenged in a public forum. like you, i have asked myself why don't people realize i'm here to save them? if they could only think like me and validate my beliefs, then the world would be a better place - i'm sure of it.

btw,do you have a personal relationship with the Flying Spaghetti Monster? i thought not. you may not know it but you too are touched by His Noodley Appendage. if you would like me to visit your area, just pm me. btw, we are in need of colanders and financial donations.

Impacting the coast for the FSM

Hanna

ok so this has to be one of the funniest things i have ever seen in response to this. no religion brah. chill, surf and help people in need. no one needs god to do that

shaka