LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Surfboards

Hanna ... now we're talkin' what's real.

Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    I'll give you credit...it takes nerve to say something like this

and then ask him if he would be able to keep his mouth shut and just let you borrow a surfboard if you're nice about it.
    Impacting your mom with Pen!s was not directed to Wayne's mom, just a joke on his signature line.
    The post about borrowing a board was meant to underscore that even if I did not push atheist beliefs (hence the being nice) would he still let an atheist borrow a board if I was closed to his religion. This is the crux of everyone's issue with Wayne, it's not "FREE" surfboards when the price tag is religion! The two comments were posted days apart and not related.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Impacting your mom with Pen!s was not directed to Wayne's mom, just a joke on his signature line.
    The post about borrowing a board was meant to underscore that even if I did not push atheist beliefs (hence the being nice) would he still let an atheist borrow a board if I was closed to his religion. This is the crux of everyone's issue with Wayne, it's not "FREE" surfboards when the price tag is religion! The two comments were posted days apart and not related.
    rcarter, that was forum gold, brother!

Holy crap I found Wayne's van!

CptPlanet_chances.jpg

this might be a little off subject but i see your name is dawnpatrol SUP? SUP MEANING STAND UP PADDLE BOARD? that **** is a joke. which means that your prob a joke as well. quit bashing people for what they believe in and worry about yourself. maybe your just butthurt because the dude actually surfs and not a paddleweiner. whats crazy is that you actually think your a surfer but your body doesnt even touch the water lol i just wanna know how you fit that paddleboat on top of your prius. before you start doggin on someone else look at yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Holy crap I found Wayne's van!

CptPlanet_chances.jpg
    And this, my friend, is forum platinum!

Shut up d-weed...

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Not!
    The kids just want the free boards, clown, they didn't know about the caveats that include pedophiles & freaky priests.
    At least someone is attempting to do something for others unlike yourself...Just because you're a soul-less nerd don't harass this guy..

Quote Originally Posted by burritoman View Post
    I hope I'm around when science completely disproves all religion.
    What a wonderful society we will have then.

It is only a matter of time before the idea of "god" becomes irrelevant.
    I hope science also proves that liberal ass-hats have self-anointed themselves all
    knowing in turn irrelevant. I'm not a religious person but I hate a-holes like you that
    have nothing better to do then prove how negative your view point is and try to
    beat down others w/ vitriol.

Do us all a favor, sport coat, & don't dedicate, er dessicate, yet another thread just for me. Jesus h christ this is getting a bit boring....

Take yourself over to the hate thread dedicated to me by clemmy the chromium hayzeus freak. Once there, you may post & post & post to your lil' slobbering mind's content, thus joining the merry band of trolls devoted to my fantastical swellinfo vapor existence.

And remember, gomer: the court order says that you can't take your 'White Van' within 500 yards of schools.
    If you couldn't take the heat you shouldn't have accused this guy of pandering to pedophiles. Next time keep your mouth closed.

Images
    Hanna ... now we're talkin' what's real.
    as a devout Pastafarian, it always warms my heart to see others who also understand how the Noodley Appendage of the Flying Spaghetti Monster can guide us in our quest for life's meaning - particularly when it comes setting our children on the right path. Like this guy:

NFL player Arian Foster will teach daughter about ‘Flying Spaghetti Monster’ religion

In a column for Yahoo Shine last week, Foster listed six things that he would try to teach his daughter, Zeniah. The final item was the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

“There are billions of people on Earth with hundreds of religions and sects that trickle off each other,” he wrote. “I will never tell her what to believe in. I know parents are very influential on kids’ spiritual beliefs and that can be a positive or negative thing. I can give her a basic understanding of religions when she starts showing interest and asking questions. But I will remain silent otherwise.”

“How can I make a young mind believe this is the truth for them when they don’t yet have the capacity nor the cognitive desire to delve into something like this?” Foster asked. “If she shows interest I would advise her to fully investigate a religion and see if it fits her. And if she chooses none of the above, I’ll be fine with that as well.”

“The values I instill in her should guide her to her decision. What’s most important, I believe, is to support her decision no matter what.”
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/0...ster-religion/